Chapter seven: Meeting Hobi.

The next morning, Y/n woke up to see a black jaguar on her. She was scared at first but then remembered it was Yoongi. Most of the time when a hybrid shifts into their animal form, their clothes rip and when they shift back to their human form the are naked,  but sense Yoongi was still very thin, his clothes didn't rip when he shifted. But that still meant he needed new clothes. Yoongi made a purring sound as Y/n scratched the back of his ears. She got out of bed and got into her uniform. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two and Yoongi walked out, still in his jaguar form. "Morning Yoongi." Y/n said, bending down to kiss the boy on the nose. His tail swayed and he licked Y/n's nose as his way of a kiss. Y/n giggled and petted the top of Yoongi's head.  

(Anyways this is Yoongi in his animal form)

After breakfast, Y/n went to the store to get some clothes for Yoongi. "Come on Yoongi, I need to get you clothes." Y/n said. The boy was clinging to her leg with his claws, making growling sounds in protest for her to stay. "I'll be back soon, Yoongi. Then after we can go to the shelter." Y/n said. Yoongi gave Y/n puppy dog eyes as she left the house, despite being a feline he cared for as much as a canine hybrid. Y/n locked the door to the house and Yoongi watched her from the window as she got in the car. His eyes focused on her. This made Y/n's heart ace as she saw Yoongi's sad look. 

Y/n arrived to the store right after it opened. She parked the car not to far from the store and started searching for clothes. "Um, excuse me? Do you know where I can find the feline clothing?" Y/n asked. "Oh, it's in the back near the canines." The employee said, pointing towards the back of the store. Y'n bowed her head down and began walking towards the section.

After paying for the clothes and leaving the store, she walked to a cafe to get some snacks for Yoongi and herself. When she walked up to the cafe, she noticed a hybrid outside. "Hey, what are doing out here?" Y/n asked. The hybrid startled and started running. Y/n assumed it ran out of animal instincts. Y/n ordered her food and walked out the cafe. As she walked back to her car, she felt like she was being followed by someone. She turned around to see the same hybrid from outside the cafe. "Hey bud, do you need something?" She asked. The hybrid nodded. "Um, do you work at a hybrid shelter?" The hybrid asked. Y/n nodded. "C-can you take me there? My owners abandoned me." 

Y/n looked at the hybrid, seeing how he looked abused. She saw how his tail was all matted up along with his hair. "Okay, I just need to go pick something up at my house." Y/n said. The hybrid's eyes lit up. "But first, what's your name?" Y/n asked.  "H-Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi for short." The hybrid said softly. Y/n nodded. "Okay, Hobi. Do you know what type of hybrid you are?" Y/n asked. Hobi thought for a moment. "I'm a Snow leopard hybrid." Hobi said. "Okay, you can get in the car and I'll bring you to the hybrid shelter." Y/n said. Hobi nodded slowly and got in the car. 

~~A few minutes later~~

Y/n got out the car with the clothes she got for Yoongi from the store. "Come on, Hobi." Y/n said. The feline hybrid nodded and followed Y/n. Y/n walked up to the house and unlocked the door. "Yoongi, I'm home!" Y/n said, entering the house. Yoongi was sitting on the couch, still in his jaguar form, and he quickly ran to Y/n's side. He nudged his head into her hand as purring sounds came from him. "Aww, I missed you to." Y/n said, petting Yoongi's head. Hobi was hiding behind Y/n to avoid Yoongi. Which Yoongi noticed and looked at Hobi confused.