Chapter 2: Meeting Namjoon and Taehyung.

It's been a few years that passed since Jin joined the hybrid shelter. He ended up being the one who helped with younger hybrids with Y/n. Jin was only 15 now, and he acts like he runs the place. In a cute way. But one thing Y/n noticed was that Jin was feeling more lonely every time one of his friends at the shelter would get adopted except for him. Especially after his friend Kotarou, that came from Japan, and his older brother got adopted two weeks ago. So that's when Jin ended up becoming bored all the time. Well that was until two new hybrids entered the shelter.

Y/n was walking back to the shelter in the pouring rain, wearing only a sweatshirt and leggings. Making it hard to move in the rain without water pouring into her boots. "Come on Y/n, you can make it." She said to herself. She was a few feet away from the shelter when she was stopped by a shout. "Wait! Please help me, my little brother Taehyung is sick, and we don't have a family." a boy shouted. Y/n turned around and saw a wolf hybrid with a two year old dog hybrid in his arms.

"Oh! Okay please follow me I work at my mom's hybrid shelter." Y/n said. The boy nodded and they started running into the shelter. Where they startled Jin, who stays in the front of the shelter to great visitors. "Oh Y/n, you found some hybrids on your way back." Jin said "Jin, when Eomma gets back, tell her we have a sick hybrid." Y/n said. Jin nodded and wrote it down as a reminder. Y/n brought the young hybrid to the medical room, where she gave him the medical treatment he needed. She found out he was really ill from being outside in the rain with nothing but shorts and a t-shirt.

She brought the small hybrid to the resting room, where she let the little one get some sleep. "Jin, can you stay in here with the little one? I need to ask his brother some questions." Y/n asked "Aye!" Jin said. He took a seat near the toddler's bed and Y/n left the room to talk to the wolf hybrid. He was sitting in the front of the shelter, looking worried and sad. "Hi, I just need to ask you some questions so we know how to care for you." Y/n said. The boy looked at Y/n and wiped his tears off his face.

He sniffled then nodded. "Um, My name is Kim Namjoon, I'm 14 years old and I'm a Timber wolf hybrid." The boy said. Y/n nodded, writing it down on a clipboard for his adoption papers. "Okay, now can you tell me about Taehyung?" Y/n asked. "Yes. His full name is Kim Taehyung, he's 2 years old and he's a Australian Shepherd hybrid." Namjoon said. Y/n nodded while writing it down.

"Okay, I'll get you a room to stay in with your brother and you'll stay there until you get adopted." Y/n said. She put the papers on the front desk and brought Namjoon to the medical room for his medical check. Luckily he was healthy enough to still be active. "Let's go check on your brother." Y/n said. Namjoon nodded and followed her to the resting room.

They walked in and Jin was holding the crying toddler in his arms. "Oh thank goodness you guys are back. Taehyung started crying when he woke up." Jin said. Taehyung was crying loudly and he looked over to Namjoon and made grabby hands towards him. "Namjoonie hyung!" Taehyung cried. Jin handed Taehyung to Namjoon and Taehyung just sniffled. "Shh, Tae Tae, Hyung is right here." Namjoon cooed. Taehyung hiccuped and looked up at Namjoon. He buried his face into Namjoon's chest. "Namjoonie hyung. Can we go home?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon looked at Y/n and Jin and back at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, we already for our home."