Her Jealousy ,His Silence

S/N : I am sorry for updating late it just that on day of Eid my exam schedule came ( talk about worst Eid gift😒) and so which means I would be going on a break but though you can also expect surprise update ..I don't know my mood is like a pendulum it can happen if I am being very rebellious mood against my professors 😛..

Now coming to this chapter ,I don't know somehow it turned out be very long so I decided to divide it into two parts so the next part update depends upon how much you can bribe me with comments ...yes you heard right you see I am a very corrupt writer 😆....

- Taking bribes is Haram but there is nothing wrong in taking bribes of comments right ?😉

___________________________________________

"You have been giving me this reason for a month now ".Zarar hissed at the caller ,"RM had told me you will be an asset but looks like you are turning out to be just like I had thought ..a tiresome ,useless liability".

Zarar rolled his eyes at the words uttered into his ears before disconnecting the phone and throwing it on the table in crass annoyance.

"Pathetic maggots !".Zarar slumped down on his chair while popping one candy in his mouth relishing the change of taste after get it sour by the phone call. His mind was zooming valleys of thoughts when Bulút entered inside with a knock .

"Chief it's casualty report of the village we had attacked .Seems like there are no terrorist there !So shouldn't we back..."

"Bulút keep your suggestions with you only ! I am your Chief not you ! I lead and you follow not the otherwise ! And you are paid by Government so serve it not your stupid humaneness!".

Bulút pressed his lips while nodding in affirmative when  they heard a knock and a moment later Mo'in walked inside the office with haste steps along with manhandling a very scared middle aged man making both Bulút and Zarar frown in confusion.

"Who is this ?".Zarar asked as Mo'in pushed the man on the floor and launched kick at his side make the man cower away against the wall.

"Chief this is head of Channel 24/7 news channel. Remember we met their reporters at Al Firdous and you had asked them to bring the clips. That female reporter came and gave the clip but it turns out to be security camera recordings .I couldn't find that girl so I got hold of their head !".Mo'in kicked again causing the man to spurt out blood .

Zarar walked upto the man and pushing away Mo'in,he squatted before him .Dusting away his coat ,he made the man sit and wiping off the blood from the man's tie ,he smiled at the man before tightening the tie around his neck make him choke as he threatened ,

"Spurt out the answer to my each question truthfully or it won't take me more than minute to spurt out soul from your body!".The man gasping for air nodded .

"I don't understand .Until you reply me I wont leave you !" .Zarar smirked as he tightened his hold.

"Ye...es !".The man coughed .

Snickering at him,he jerked off his hold before he asked ,

"So where is the clip?".

"There is no clip ".Seeing Zarar lunging forward to choke him again the man quickly gasped out, "None of my reporters ever went to cover Al Firdous Hospital story, I swear!".

Zarar grasped man's cheek tightly as he bellowed ,

"Rascal then who was that woman reporter and cameraman ? Ghosts ?".

"Woman reporter ?".The man whispered with confusion.

"Yeah ! Dawood Malek ! Tall ,voluptuous ,sedu....".Mo'in stopped seeing Zarar's glare.