7. sex dreams and bad moods

Now

At three am, Ivy woke up with a frustrated groan. Everything about her was tingling; her fingers and toes and that sweet sweet spot most of all. She was debating whether a sex demon had been having its way with her or if she'd just straight up masturbated in her sleep because she felt the after tell-tale signs of a massive orgasm. Then she remembered and groaned, covering her face and rolling about her bed.

This was not the first time she'd had a sex dream staring her best friend but it was the first time she'd actually had something to compare it to.

It had started out innocent enough. They were in her bedroom. She had whispered something juicy into Chastity's ear. At first, only a giggle had escaped her then a suspect noise came out as though it had been stuck in her throat for far too long. Ivy could practicaly see how her breathing had hitched up. She'd always fashioned herself a lady, even in her dreams. As such, a lady could not possibly leave another in such a state of wanting.

She had asked her what she wanted. No, she demanded to know what she wanted as it was only proper to do said things. And Chastity, that surpsrisingly dirty girl, had said she wanted to make a seat of Ivy's face. Ivy had oblidged. Laying flat and waiting to be killed in between the thighs of the woman she wanted most. It truly had been heaven when Chastity hovered about which then had forced Ivy to pull her down, to force her to half sit half hover. Fuck she'd tasted like a last meal and Ivy couldn't have lapped enough - harder. All depraved words had come from Chastity. Apparently, Ivy's dream version of her had a knack of saying dirty things whilst simultaniously praising Ivy's cunnulingus skills.

Then Chastity screamed as she shuddered on top of Ivy, come painting her lips as she lapped even more, her hands fighting against the thighs that were fighting to be together. "Not enough," Ivy wanted to say but then she would have had to stop and that was not an option. She had to make her orgasm again without rest.

Then the dream ended right there. No manners or patience.

Thinking about it turned her on once more. It was such a frazzling feeling - especially still when real-life Chastity went on with life as though the shagging never happened. They'd spoken through the movie, giggling here and there but the fucking Brent would speak and Chastity's attention would turn to him and it would fold her heart into a tiny hurt ball. Out of nowhere the man came and then out of the same fucking nowhere, he had taken steps to set roots in Chastity's life. So much so Chastity was choosing to hang out with him after hours instead of her.

At three, she was too strung up to go back to sleep and so she decided to use the flat gym for the first time in ages. It had been difficult but focusing on the fact that she couldn't complete any full set took up brain space better than a naked Chastity calling out for her to finish.

By five, she had showered, had breakfast and had knocked in a couple of social media scrolls before she left to beat the horrendous Westlands traffic.

With the morning shift watchman, she arrived and made it to her shared office space where she found steaming tea and didn't even question where it had come from. By nine she had developed a small headache after going through so many documents. Lost in the flurry, she had barely noticed Chastity sneaking behind her and tapping her over her shoulder.

"Morning, workerholic," she'd whispered into Ivy's ear and this made her jump in flabbergast. Chastity giggled.

"What the fuck?" she tried to admonish.

"Apparently you've been talking to yourself and people are getting rightly upset so I was called to check in on you."

Ivy looked around, trying to see anyone who could have done it. No one was looking at her. Everyone was either looking at some sort of screen or was lost in papers like she'd been. "Lies," she said as she tried to get back to her documents.