[8] Lippe Tea

"Athy, Felix, I'm gonna go pick some flowers up there!" Athalia shouted, Felix, Athanasia and Athalia were out in the flower gardens in the ruby palace. Athalia wanted to make a flower crown for Claude before they visit him in an hour.

Athanasia nodded and Felix smiled both letting the small child run of into the distance. Eventually Athalia saw the flowers she was looking for, "Athy loves roses! But what does daddy like?" Athalia muttered.

"A child?"

Athalia flinched, the voice was unfamiliar. Athalia looked around and saw a young boy around the age or 8 or 9 looking at her. The two held eye contact for a while before Athalia spoke up, "Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter," He paused glaring down at Athalia, "I didn't come here to have a chat with a bug.." He knelt down and took the flowers from Athalia's hand and ripped them up, "Don't use these flowers."

"Why! You know how long it took me to find those!" Athalia shouted slapping the boys hand, "Also if your here to try kill my dad like every other assassin please do it later so i can at least give him my flower crown i spent so much time on."

The boy glanced at Athalia's eyes, he looked at his hands before laughing like a mad man, "That's funny, even you don't give a shit about the emperor!"

Athalia was joking of course when she said to the boy to kill Claude later, she didn't really think an 8 or 9 year old boy could kill the emperor and she didn't actually think he was here to kill Claude there was no mention of an Assassination on the emperor in the book, "What's so funny about that! I do care about my dad!"

'He just doesn't care about me.'

"Yeah yeah," He stood back up looking down at the kneeling 5 year old, "Your quite interesting. You remember your past life, right?" Athalia clenched her fists, "H-How..."

'This Shit head! How did he find out. More importantly who is he?'

The boy chuckled, "My names Stephan, I have a feeling I'll be seeing more of you, I'll decide whether that's a good thing or a bad thing later." Stephan glared at Athalia one more time before a huge gust of wind blew against Athalia's face causing her to shut her eyes and use her arms as a shield. Once the wind was gone Stephan was no where to be seen.

"Dramatic much. Now I need to find more daisy's and Roses.."

---

"Athy?" Athalia called out, Athalia got lost trying to find Felix and Athanasia again and she was still shaken up from her encounter with the boy Stephan, "Felix!" Athalia continued walking, she eventually saw the ruby palace in the distance.

Athalia sprinted and saw Lily cleaning a window, "Lily!" She shouted, the maid looked over to the little girl, "Princess? Why are you not with Felix?"

Athalia hugged Lily's legs, "Tilly got lost.." Lily sighed and put the stuff in her hand down and hugged the Princess, "Did you run of, Princess? Remember what I told you about staying with your big sister?"

Athalia held Lily tighter, acting cute to get her way out of trouble, "Tilly didn't mean to get lost...Tilly wanted to make Papa and Big sissy a flower crown each.."

Lily picked up The small child, "Princess, why don't we go and see his majesty. Its time for you tea time together maybe we will meet your sister there, ok?" Athalia nuzzled her face into Lily's neck, "Ok Lily.."