OO2. MEANINGFUL THREATS

CHAPTER TWO.
❝MEANINGFUL THREATS. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Ivan! Nice to see that you're here."

In walked in a tall, grey-haired man, with the same clothes he had been wearing at his beach party, basically. Dream stood not so far from him, his bodyguards, and Sapnap and George, standing by his side while they were glaring at the man. Ivan could hear the fake enthusiasm in the boss's voice and gulped, about to turn around and dash for it, but being stopped by one of the men who took him.

"Boss," Ivan bowed his head, fixing his sunglasses. He was pushed to head towards the seat in front of Dream's desk and sat down with a huff, placing his hands on the arms of the chair and gripping it so tight.

Dream looked at him and Ivan stared back, eyeing the black face mask he always wore to hide the scar on the side of his cheek. The one Dream wasn't too much of a fan of.

"So," Dream sighed, sitting down in his own chair. He leaned back and Ivan could see crinkles appear on the corner of his eyes, "how are you?"

"I'm doing good, sir," Ivan nodded, gulping again. "How about you?"

"I'm doing good," Dream answered before eyeing the sunglasses. "Take your sunglasses off, Ivan. You know how much I hate it when people don't make eye contact with me."

"I am making eye contact with—"

"Take them off," Dream demanded and Ivan did so, eyeing the way Dream squinted his eyes to stare at his own. Sapnap, from beside him, glanced at George who was hiding his smirk. "Wow, weed?"

"Y-yes, sir," Ivan stuttered a bit, pupils blown and eyes a light red.

"Was that part of the drugs that you stole from Mr. V?" Dream questioned, shaking his head as a humorous chuckle escaped his lips. "I know you stole his meth, pills, and you stole from Quackity... Me. Now, tell me, Ivan," the dirty-blonde went around his desk and sat in front of the scared man, "why should I spare your life? I don't need you."

"I know you need to repay them," Ivan quickly answered. "I know you're not going to want to give them the money I own so let me do that. I'll-I'll pay them."

"With what money?" Dream arched an eyebrow. "From what I've heard of, Ivan, you're broke." He laughed. "Broke. Do you really think you can pay, like, what? Around $22,000,000?"

"I-I can pay everything," Ivan swore. "I... You can get ahold of my possessions and I can get the money I had saved for my daughter."

"Daughter?" Sapnap scoffed with a smile spread on his lips. "Who would want to fuck you, buddy?"

"Sapnap," Dream chuckled before stepping closer to Ivan, bringing down his mask to reveal the scar that was by his cheek, the one that started from his jaw to the bottom of his eye. "I can do worse than this, Ivan. Maybe, I should have my name cut in your tongue or maybe, I should let Sapnap here burn reminders and your mistakes on that... wrinkly, old face of yours, huh?"