Chapter Four

A/N

OMG ONE HUNDRED READS!!!! I know that that might not seem like a lot to some people but for me that's just amazing!!

Thanks to everybody that's read the first three chapters, everyone who's fanned and everyone who's voted!!! I love you all!!!

Decided that every time my overall reads increase by 50 then I'll update a chapter. And which character did you like the best? My fav so far is Reece but only cause I know somebody who's like him!!!! I mean come on who doesn't know a Reece?

"My chemical romance!" I yelled at Ben.

"No way, One Direction!" Ben had a secret Boy crush on the Irish one and he listened to there music on repeat. Personally One Direction make me gag. We were having an argument about what music to put on because ,to put it lightly,we don't share the same taste in genres.

"Ok we'll vote." I reached forwards to the left front passenger seat and began stroking Damien's arm. "You know how you like to make me happy Daim, can I have my MCR?" I pouted and Damien's eyes were as big as saucers at my uncharacteristically flirty nature.

"Sure." Damien was still dazed by my hand in contact with his arm. I laughed as Ben became fuming.

"NO FAIR!!!! You used your powers on him!!!" Ben yelled outraged.

"I wouldn't mind her using her powers on me," Reece the man hoar flirted relentlessly with me yet again, and we were in close proximity because he was on my right. I also had Tim on my left but he was not bothering me.....yet.

"I haven't used any power apart from my apparently obvious sex appeal." I couldn't resist giving Damien a wink causing him to shiver.

"I vote for One Direction." Ben clapped at Tim's words, happy that someone would vouch for him but I knew that Tim just wanted to stir it up a bit and cause some trouble. I turned to Reece who was now smirking because he knew that he had the deciding vote. I knew for a fact that Reece loved My Chemical Romance but I also realised that he now held the power (or so he thought) and that I would have to bargain with him to get my awesome music. I turned towards Reece and rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" He put his hand on mine and whispered in my ear. "You." I burst out in uncontrollable laughter and didn't stop until I saw Reece's face, which now looked depressed. I quickly sobered up from my laughing spree. "You were serious?" I asked,a look of bewilderment was plastered on my face. Reece dramatically flicked back his blonde hair and focused his green eyes on my ever changing ones. "Of course not!" Now the whole jeep was immersed in so much laughter, it was like being inside a laughter tornado! When the atmosphere had finally calmed down Reece agreed to the MCR CD . "What are you playing at Reece?" I asked my ,eyebrows raised.

"Just promise me that if you ever need a fake boyfriend then you'll come to me first." I immediately began playfully punching his arm.

"WHAT DID YOU SEE?!" I asked Reece.

When Reece was three his mother discovered his 'talent' . All male wolves have a talent, one that's supposed to impress she-wolves that they want to mate. The only females to ever get any sort of power were Alpha females, and they received the duplicate to there mates power. That's why my powers are so rare and another reason why my dad really wants me to find my mate, so that he can see if he duplicates all or just some of my powers.

Reece was a controlled seer meaning that he can switch his visions on and off and choose what he wants to see. This was the rarest type of seer and Reece is the only one in pack history to ever bring this talent to the pack. However his visions do have limits like he can only see the faces of people that he's met in real life and how he can't tell anybody that was in the vision what happened but he can tell anybody else and then they can tell the person. But Reece being Reece he loved to have some fun with his power.

"Can't tell you and I won't tell anyone. Plus it's not really worth telling anyone else cause you were the only face I recognised." I could tell that all of the conversation about his power was making Reece uncomfortable because ,although he always loved to brag, the visions always caused him immense pain like nothing a man could experience. (Think kick in the balls times by like thirty and in the head.) I let the subject drop and Tim went back to staring out the windows with his headphones in, Ben tried to sulk but because he was driving this was an exceptionally hard task so he settled with pouting and Damien went back to playing final fantasy 12 on his psp.

My favourite My Chemical Romance song came on and I started to sing "Sing it out. Boy you got to see what tomorrow needs." Then Reece chimed in with the next line. "Sing it out. Girl you got to see what tomorrow needs." This went on for about 2 minutes until we got to the really screechy part, I stared into Reece's eyes as we yelled out the lyrics to each other. "Nothing but a dead scene.Product of a white dream.I am not the singer that you wanted, but a dancer. I refuse to answer talk about the past sir-"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" Yelled Damien. Ben quickly reached over to the stereo and switched it off, knowing that something was off and perhaps hoping that after it was cleared up we could listen to One Direction. Reece and I were shocked because Damien had never been the angry type, I guess this mission was really getting to him. If mates touch they calm each other down but if an Alpha touches a member of there pack that also soothes there wolf. I placed a hand on Damien shoulder, just below his brown hair, and I spoke in a language that was foreign to me so it must be coming from my wolf. "Die Worte, mit denen ich spreche, sind Sie ruhig." Damien fell asleep at my words and now everybody in the jeep was gawking at me. "You do realise that you're the most remarkable wolf in the world right?" Ben told me with a grin a mile wide. I shrugged and everybody turned back to what they were doing. I was bored so I mind linked Ben."What if I don't want to be?"

"Don't be afraid of what is yet to come when you have you're friends by you're side." I laughed at Bens words.

"Isn't that from Kingdom of Hearts?" I replied.

"Nope, it's mash up of Paramore lyrics!!!!"

After that I fell asleep, tired from the exciting day that I had had and I knew that the car journey was about fourteen hours so I had time to kill.