𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Move! Move! Now!" Dylan yelled as she climbed over the seats in a panic, "I'm about to piss on your head, Flash!"

Flash gave a look of disbelief as she threw herself over the seat, "What did I ever see in you?"

"I've been told I have a rocking body" she called back, shoving Mr.Harrington into the side of the bus and sprinting off toward the cabin like bathrooms.

Dylan sighed in relief as she exited the bathrooms, looking at Brad, "Brad, I just had the best pee ever."

"TMI." he gave a laugh at her with a snap of his fingers.

"I totally forgot to go this morning when I woke up and didn't realize I needed to so bad until-" Dylan began before she stopped, "You know who would probably like this conversation more then you?"

"Please, tell me." he begged.

"Peter Parker. Have you seen him?" she asked, making sure the button on her jeans was buckled.

"He wasn't in the bathroom." Brad shrugged as Dylan nodded, wondering off and freeing Brad of his misery. Dylan glanced at Ned and Betty, going to ask them before seeing the room farther back in the cabins. Dylan smiled as she walked over, figuring Peter had snuck away in there for a moment.

"Peter you'll never guess wh-" Dylan began as she opened the door, stopping as she saw her best friend with his pants off and standing before a tall, slim blonde girl.

"Ugh-" Peter began, "Dyl-"

"Sorry for interrupting." she said with a slight pang of hurt in her eyes, "I'll just leave the two of you to it."

"Dylan! It's not-" Peter tried to explained before she slammed the door back. He ran after her immediately, "Look, Dyl, it's not what it looks like."

"You know, I don't care." Dylan lied as she turned and gave him a stupid look, "Do whatever you want with anyone else. But I just thought something was happening, like, with us."

"It is, it is." Peter spoke fast as he gave a hopeful look, "She's not, I don't even know her."

"That doesn't make me feel any better. That makes me feel worse actually. You should have more respect for women." Dylan scoffed as she stared at him in disbelief, "It doesn't matter. This was all so stupid. I don't know why I thought that this was actually a thing."

"Woah, woah, what does that mean?" Peter asked with panic in his eye, catching her arm, "This? What do you mean by this?"

Dylan rolled her eyes, "The whole unspoken romance I thought was happening. That stuff isn't actual a thing. If you were into me, something would have happened by now instead of us just waiting around!"

"What are you talking about? I told you I liked you. We were taking things slow for our friendship." Peter spoke as if she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Right but you can jump into some storage room with some hot local." Dylan rolled her eyes as he opened his mouth, "I'm getting back on the bus. I don't wanna talk for the rest of the day."

He let her go with a frown with just as much pain as she had.

"Hey, you okay?" Brad asked as he sat down next to her on the bus, "What happened to that amazing pee you said you had?"

"Kinda got ruined." Dylan said back with a shrug, "I thought this guy was into me but I don't think he actually is."

"Aw, why not?" Brad asked with a frown as he nudged her, "You're a packaged deal. Who wouldn't like you?"

Dylan cracked a grin.

"I thought you and Spider-Man were dating though?" he asked her as Dylan's eyes widened in panic, looking at him for an excuse before the bus sudden swerved. Dylan let out a yell as she bumped into the window.

"Peter! Find your fanny in that seat and buckle up." Mr Harrington demanded the standing boy quickly.

"Look at the baby mountain goats!" Peter yelled as everyone's head turned. Dylan stared at Peter as he jumped up through the bus hatch, getting on the roof. She gapped and pushed through the students to look up at him before he came back down. Dylan caught him in her arms suddenly as he gapped at her, "Where'd you come from?"

"What did you do?" Dylan asked in disbelief as she looked at the explosion behind the bus.

"Almost killed Brad because he was flirting with you." Peter said honestly as Dylan looked at him in disbelief, "Can I explain what you saw back there and why it wasn't like it seemed?"

Dylan frowned, "Sorry for not listening before."

Peter shook his head, putting a arm around her and pulling her into one of the seats with him.

kylie speaks

love when they are
both so dramatic

love when they areboth so dramatic