𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"Oh my god! Turn me into a dolphin! No, a mermaid!" Dylan yelled, hanging off the side of the boat while Peter and MJ held her belt loops so she wouldn't fly over board, "Did you know that their is a conspiracy that mermaids actually walk the face...

"Oh my god! Turn me into a dolphin! No, a mermaid!" Dylan yelled, hanging off the side of the boat while Peter and MJ held her belt loops so she wouldn't fly over board, "Did you know that their is a conspiracy that mermaids actually walk the face of the earth?"

"I thought your New Years resolution was to stop reading about so many conspiracies?" MJ asked, squinting from the sun as she held Dylan tighter when she leaned off the boat.

"I am." Dylan said back, yelling over the boat horn as she dipped her hand in the water, "I listen to that one on a podcast."

"A shark is gonna come up and eat your face off." Peter said, trying to pull Dylan back but she'd been oddly strong, "Dyl!"

"Not if I eat his face off first!" Dylan yelled, getting out of their grip and jumping off the side of the boat.

"Everyone, here we are." Mr.Harrington spoke as he lead the students into a sketchy hotel. Dylan was wrapped in Peters flannel, getting a lecture from her teachers after they'd gotten her out of the water.

"Was my dolphin call really that bad?" she asked, nudging Peter as he held the door open.

"No, no." he lied with a shake of his head.

"This place is sinking." Flash said as they walking into the hotel, the floors soaked in water, "You could have waited for your swim here, Dylan."

"I wasn't trying to swim, Flash." Dylan said with a eye roll, "I was trying to call the dolphins."

"You looked like a dolphin." he mumbled her way, getting a slap in the back of his head.

"Strike two, Dylan." Mr.Harrington called to her.

"Okay, everybody, drop your bags off. We're gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at three. Let's go!" Mr Dell called out to the group, standing in the water and looking out at them.

"I could, theoretically, kill everyone if I dropped a broken cord in this water." Dylan said as she slapped the back of Peters head, "Kinda cool, right? I'd be, like, mega villain."

"You would and then i'd have to fight you." Peter pointed out to her.

"You wouldn't fight me." she said in disbelief, only getting a eyebrow raise, "You'd fight me?"

"Your words, not mine." he said back with a wave of his hand.

"Oh! Oh my god!" Dylan yelled as the bird flew around her, "They're attacking me!"

"Dylan, Dyl? Yeah, hey!" MJ tried to call out over her yells, "It's the food in your pockets!"

"Hey, Dylan, smile for a picture." Brad called out, holding his camera up as Dylan smiled as he snapped it, "So cool."

"Here, everyone, I don't mind sharing with the hungry." Dylan commented, pulling the food from her pockets and dropping them onto the concrete, "I told you I'm a disney princess, they all have bird friends."