chapter 3

Jack didn't shoot at first when the clowns were about to kill him. He sprinted full speed towards the woods. He heard a loud BOOM from behind him. One of the clowns was firing a tommygun at the woods were Jack was but missed. Jack crouched down beside a huge brown oak tree. He was panting like a dog trying to catch a breath. The five clowns turned on flashlights and were seaching the woods for him. One of the clowns stood right infront of Jack with his back turned. Jack was going to kill him silently. He smashed the end of his revolver into the back of the criminals head and beat him to death with it while he was on the ground. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a bright light shining at him. One of the clowns spotted him. Jack could see that the clown had a huge black and white Great Dane on a leash. The dog had goopy bubbly saliva dripping out of it's mouth and huge white fangs. The dog charged at Jack and jumped into the air. The dog landed on him and sunk its long sharp nails into his chest. Blood leaked out of each of the slits.

  Jack put the shiny revolver up into the dogs mouth and fired. The bullet flew through the dogs head going through it's brain. The dog fell on top of him. The blood dripped slowley from the dogs head on to Jacks stomach. The clown laughed and walked over to Jack gripping a metal bat. He swung it down and bashed Jack in the arm. "AHAHAHA WERE GOING TO BREAK EVERY LITTLE BONE IN YOUR BODY HAHAHA". A huge purple bruise was left on his arm. Jack lifted the pistol up in the air and aimed it at the clown. "Well at least you tried to hurt me". BANG! The copper bullet blasted through the air and smashed the clown in between the eyes. Blood leaked down his face and the clown fell down straight forward.

  Jack lifted the dead dog off of him and stood up covered in mud. The last three clowns ran at him with tomahawks and machetes. Jack shot the three clowns and they came tumbling down one by one. He walked out of the woods and sat down on the edge of the road. Now that he would have to walk instead of it taking three hours to get to the cabin it would take more like seven.