chapter 2

Jack went over to his dead wife and started crying. His life was a wreck. He got laid off, his kids got kidnapped and his wife was killed. But he had no time to sit there and cry. He had to save his kids. That's what his wife Jessica would want. He went downstairs to get his car keys and try to find Slicer when Jack saw a yellow note on his keys. The writing was in blood and it was smearing all over the page. He could barley make out the few sentences that were written. It said "I will be at your dad's old cabin. I don't need to tell you where it is because you already know. If you don't save your kids by next week I will eat them and when you get here I will love to sink my teeth into your face. He picked up the note and ripped it in half. That made his hands look like they were covered in red paint. He opened a cupboard near the sink and pulled out the same revolver he had used as a kid when he shot the original Slicer. It was a shiny silver revolver and it was filled with twelve copper bullets. He headed out the door with his gun gripped tightly in his hand. He was going to save his kids no matter what obstacle he had to face

  Jack got into his red Ford Mustang and began to drive to his dad's old log cabin. It was in the middle of Wild Woods which was located about three hours away from his house. The sun was going down and setting behind the clouds. Before his trip could truly begin he had to get gas in the car. He parked by an orange pump and began pumping his gas when he heard laughter. Laughter echoed all around him. He looked around and saw one of Slicer's helpers aproaching him with a sledge hammer held above his head. The clown laughted some more and yelled "I'M GONNA GET YOU!"

Jack thought to himself why do I have to put up with this crap right now. I'm just trying to get gas give me a break.

  He had no time to get in his car and grab his gun. The clown was two yards away from him. The clown smiled showing off nasty yellow teeth. His face was white and he had red poofy hair. That was the new look for all of Slicer's new helpers. Jack picked up a large grey rock that was lying on the ground beside his foot. He aimed it at the clown and chucked it. The rock flew through the air and smashed Slicers gang member in the face. Blood trickled down its nose and out of its eyes. "You aren't laughing anymore now huh punk" Jack said. He grabbed the clown by its neck and twisted it until he heartd a CRKK. He snapped his neck.

  Jack finished filling up his gas and began to head North to the cabin. The sun had now set and the silver moon peaked up above the dark trees. He was about two hours away from his dad's cabin when he saw a huge white van full of Slicer's clowns come zooming out of the woods. It smashed into the side of Jack's car. His car was on fire and about to explode because of the van's impact. Jack kicked his car door open and jumped out. Then BOOM! The car was done. He would have to walk the rest of the journey. He did manage to grab one thing out of the car before it exploded. His Revolver. He had a few spare bullets in his pocket but he still had to use his ammunition wisley. Jack got up off the dew covered grass and saw five clowns with huge grins on their faces staring at him.