chapter 1

It all started back in 1982 when Jack Wellington was a young boy. He had to make a huge decision, leave his freind to die or risk his life to save him. Jack manned up and ended up saving his friend Bob. Now twenty years later Jack has finally had kids and settled down. He is working for the Wisconsin Construction Copmany. When he had finished building a brand new Wallmart he got laid off until there would be a new building to build.

It all started again. On November second 2012 he unlocked his door and all the lights are off. "Hello" he yelled "Honey you home?". He expected to hear his wife's voice shout back at him "Yes, I'm upstairs" but instead he heard a deep voice that shouted in an outrageously loud burst of anger "You killed the one person I cared about when you were a kid. Now I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE YOU LOVE." Jack knew who was speaking. Someone that had been a kid working for Slicer many years ago. Jack knew he had to think fast so he sprinted into the kitchen, almost slipping on the white shiny tile and grabbed a huge butcher knife with a hard black handle. He dashed out of the kitchen and charged up the stairs. When he got there his wife was laying lifelessly on the floor with a machete dug into her head. He knew she was dead. Blood leaked out of her head gushing all over the soft white carpet staining it red. A man was holding his two kids Jason and George in his hands. The man was in a bright yellow clown suit and had red shoes on. His face was white and he had two black triangles under his eyes. His teeth were sharpened into fangs and a large pink tongue hung out of his mouth. He had fat red lips and blue spikey hair. He was Slicer's son and he looked just like him.

The clown said "Ha ha. I am Slicer's son but just call me Slicer. As you can tell he really wanted me to be just like him He He. The only difference is I will eat anyone I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON! So if you want your kids they'll be with me. If you don't get them soon they will be in my stomach so you will want to get me." Jack knew he couldn't stab Slicer or he would stab his kids as well. He was helpless. "HAHA goodbye", Slicer said as he jumped out the window into the dark. Slicer was gone and he had Jack's kids.