🐚16🐚

~*Erza's POV*~

" Ngh.. " I responded as I opened my eyes slowly, looking around as I felt all over my body, " Where am I.. "

I looked around seeing myself laying on the bed while looking from the window which seeing the night sky as the moon shines bright, I felt more pain as I winced trying to sit up but feeling a tight hold in my hand and looking down seeing Jellal sleeping peacefully. I frowned and worry for his situation as I tried to get his hand to let go not letting him wake up then wrapping the blanket around him quietly getting out the room.

" Erza-chan..! " I heard a shout whisper from Levy behind holding a lamp.

" Levy.. Why am i in bed..? I seem to forgot what happened.. " I responded as I saw her frowning.

" You passed out while being carried by Jellal.. We were so worried and some.. crazy happened in the guild.. " Levy said as I was confused, within the minute flashbacks come back at me.

~*Flashbacks*~

.

.

.

.

.

" I, Zaire Aedelric, killed your father in your very own eyes.. Don't worry, I'll make this quick for you to see me again.. "

" Listen princess.. you have months to prepare for the Lunar Eclipse.. " Zaire replied as he turned away, " This isn't over yet.. Once you and your mother is dead, I will rule over the seas.. " 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~*FIN*~

" I-I'm sorry.. " I mumbled as I saw her smiled a little.

" We were so glad that you are alright.. You were not waking up for the whole week.. " Levy only to ignore her as I started to walk requipping to my armor, " Jellal was so worried for you.. " 

" I noticed that.. " I simply replied as summoning my sword holding my stomach whimpering a little.

" You should stay here for awhile.. " Levy began to worry as she helped me out to find a seat.

" No I have to do it.. " I said as wincing and feeling another pain.

" Erza.. You were bleeding a lot, you need to take it easy right now.. " Levy hold me tightly as I had no choice but to heal up.

" Where's everyone.. " I asked as I looked at her as she reads.

" Well.. It's the middle of the night and tomorrow is the Grand Magic Games for Lucy and I..  We have to prepare for the trial you know.. " Levy smiled knowing she was nervous for it.

" You should get some sleep.. " I simply said as she shrugged off closing her book.

" Natsu and Lucy told about you being a mermaid and all.. " Levy looked at me as I smiled a little.