🐚7🐚

~*Jellal's POV*~

I looked at the woman as she only sat straight on my bed while I moved the tray to my study table seeing her nervousness and trembling fingers. The lady seems to know Lucy and Levy so this isn't so hard to communicate with her as well, right? I pull up my chair which positioning it in front of her as I sat down looking at her but it seems she is avoiding me.

" So what is your name? " I asked as I saw her flinched and slowly looked at me while I smiled.

" E-Erza.. " She said shyly looking down once again, " I-I'm sorry for barging.. And putting you from burden cause of me.. Y-Your highness.. "

" It is fine Lady Erza.. " I chuckled as she smiled a little, " So you eavesdropping on me playing the piano? "

" The sound is relaxing and soothing to hear.. " Erza said as I smiled again.

" It's nice someone can appreciate classic piece.. " I replied as she looked at me.

" I am supposed to be with Levy and Lucy.. " She murmured getting off the bed.

" O-Oh um.. I can take you to them.. Although are you okay if it's a bit crowded? " I asked as she nodded looking down once again.

We walked outside the room as we are passing through the hallways and going downstairs, the atmosphere between us seems a bit uncomfortable especially that I did brought her in my room from her intention to stalk me from playing the piano alone the music room. I tried to be as casual as possible containing the invisible gap between me and Erza so I thought of some questions that might avoid this thick atmosphere lurking while we are walking together awkwardly.

" You seem to be new around here.. " I said as I looked from behind as she still look down on the floor, " Can you tell me why you come with the most noble princesses in Fiore? Such as you wielding some kind of weaponry summoning magic, you aren't a royal looking.. or am I wrong? " 

" I-.. I met the princesses at the shore just near the outside of town.. I was going alone and uhh.. " Erza stopped and somehow thinking of something, " I am travelling alone and wanting to explore around the world.. "

" Really..? " I looked at her as I was admired from her determination.

" Yeah, I'm free to do whatever I want.. I can handle myself and fight alongside with other people I met in my journey like the princesses.. " Erza said as she smiled a little, " My mom.. never really wanted me out.. for various reasons.. "

I looked at her carefully as she tells about her mom being strict and not wanting to get out to explore and be free as she journeys in every country she can look and experience. Yet somehow I wonder her hair shining red like blood, comforting and peaceful that I would want to actually feel when I touched so I patted her head as she flinched which made me chuckle from her expression.

" I-I'm sorry.. Am I talking to much..? " Erza said as looked down shyly, " Maybe I should stop talking.. "

" It is okay.. I have never met someone as you before.. and it's nice to know a girl like you.. " I said as I smiled and removed my hand from her head which made me blush a little, " Say.. Why don't you join me for my ball next week? I would like to know you more.. "

" R-Really..? I would love to go to your uhh.. ball.. "  Erza said as she looked at me which made me blush even more so I started to cough looking away.

We got to the main hall living room where some of my friends are there hanging out which I opened the door seeing them laughing and having fun with some simple chaos around here which Natsu and Gajeel fighting once again and from the other corner I saw my little sister Meredy with Wendy.

" Big brother! " My sister approached as I lift her up hugging her around, " I made a new discovery and I will show you later tonight!! "

" That's great Mermer.. " I smiled as I rubbed her head.

" Stop calling me that geez, not infront of everyone.. " Meredy looked at Erza who looked down rubbing her arm which I saw some of my friends in our direction. " Who is this..? "

" Oh Erza! Sorry tat we totally forgotten about you.. and it seems that you met the prince himself here.. " Levy giggled as Lucy looked at us which I coughed.

" Pfft it's okay Levy and yeah Prince Jellal uhh.. helped me out to find you two here.. " Erza replied as Lucy dragged her to our friends which they seem cool with her.

" Sooooo you like her brother? " My sister wiggled her eyebrows which throws her up and catching her.

" You silly little pumpkin thinking that way.. " I replied as I began to tickle her as she laughed hard, " She is nice girl and you will love her too.. " 

" I don't mind a sister in law~ " Meredy still teased me as she stick her tongue out running away from her, " Mom and dad doesn't mind if you found your new queen soon!! "

" Hey!! Come back here Meredy!! " I shouted with lead the both of us out the main living room chasing her to the castle hallways.

I ran faster and used my powers which giving me little more speed grabbing her tackling on the floor, we laughed and bond even more which she looked at me smiling and hugging me tightly. I smiled back as she back away

" It's nice that you smile like this brother.. I missed it so much.. " Meredy said as she kept hugging me while I rubbed her back spending this moment as one of the special times I had with her.

" I know sis.. " I whispered and closing my eyes, " I know.. "