IwaOi

~1k Reads Special~
⚠️Long chapter, please read A/N at the end⚠️

-3rd P.O.V-

Today was the big day.

The day of Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime's wedding.

...

~The Procession~

As the procession started, the invited guests started making their ways towards their seats.

They were outside, in a lovely decorated area surrounded by tall, green trees and blooming flowers everywhere. Behind the back row of seats that were in front of the altar was a large dining hall that had also been dressed up for the occasion. The setting was gorgeous, and to top it all off, the clear, blue lake was glimmering in the sunlight off to the side of the hall.

There were moments of struggle with the seating arrangements, but after a while, everyone was sitting in their designated positions, waiting for the others to appear.

The prelude music had already begun when people had first started to file into the area, and now it was starting to come to a slower rhythm as the two sets of groomsmen came walking down the space in the middle between the seats.

People turned their heads to watch as eight men, Kyoutani Kentarou, Sakusa Kiyoomi, Ushijima Wakatoshi, Kindaichi Yutaro, Sugawara Koushi, Hinata Shoyo, Yahaba Shigeru, and Miya Atsumu (the first four on the right, the other four on the left) made their way to the two sides of the altar to stand in a line.

Seeing Ushijima walk down the path brought a smirk to some faces, because by now, most of the people at the wedding knew about Oikawa's opinions on Ushijima, and they could only imagine how the conversation went when Iwaizumi broke it to his fiancé that one of his mortal enemies was going to be standing at the altar with them.

Kyoutani and Sakusa looked a bit stiff, but whether it was because they were uncomfortable or just unsure what to do, was a mystery to the guests.

Suga and Atsumu were practically strutting down the aisle, enjoying the moment and feeling happy for their friends.

Hinata was walking with a spring in his step, beaming at everyone he passed by and making sure to wave at Kageyama frantically as he moved by his chair.

Yahaba was probably the most peaceful looking one there, a small smile resting on his face and crossing the space from the back to the altar gracefully.

And as for Kindaichi... well, it appeared as though the only thing on his mind at the moment was 'Don't. Mess. Up.'

Then came one of the men of the hour, Iwaizumi. Nobody could resist smiling as they watched the man pass by everyone, looking happier than he ever had in his whole life. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a matching black tie, and man, did he know how to pull that outfit together. His hair was styled as it usually was- spiky.

Close behind him were two more people, Hanamaki Takahiro and Matsukawa Issei. They were walking together, Hanamaki's arm holding onto Matsukawa's, until they broke apart to go take their place at the spots on the sides closest to where the grooms would stand. They were the two Best Man"s".

Next came Oikawa's nephew, Takeru. He walked carefully and spread flowers out on the ground beneath him for the person who was next to come. Many 'Aww's were let out as he did his job.

The officiant, who had been in his place the whole time, then signaled for everyone to rise, as it was the last person's turn to come to the altar. Iwaizumi immediately was brought to attention. He and his groom had decided to play it old-school and not see each other before the ceremony, so this would be his first time seeing him that day- and the last time he would be seeing him as his fiancé.