-9-

Hi! Sry it been so long. I kind of lost inspiration with this story, but it s back now!

This story is my baby and i will treat it as such.

I hope you like this chapter, and I hope you didn't cry as much as I did during the Loki finale. SHE FREAKING MANIPULATED HIM AND BROKE HIS HEART! Is it bad that I'm mad at her for that, but I don't care that Jack Sparrow did the same thing to Angelica?

Anyway, enjoy and comment

Loki POV

"What, did you really think we were related?" I snorted, entertained by this conversation. The doctor's mouth was still agape, though he had been enlightened over ten minutes ago.

"I never thought about it," The captain admitted.

"Wait, so let me get this straight," Stark waved his hands in the air. "Your dad, Odin, stole you from Jotun-whatever-its-calls, claimed you were his son, and never told you until you found out two years ago?"

"Jotunheim," I corrected. "And yes." I tried to move my hand to rub my temple, but the restraints stopped me. I looked up from my hands, which were now their normal color. I suspected my eyes were also back to their normal green. "Now could you please undo these restraints and get me out of this godforsaken room?"

"We can't-" The captain was interrupted by Banner.

"Actually, that'd be a good idea," Banner said, and the Avengers whipped their heads at him so quickly, I was surprised their necks didn't break. "What? The tests showed he hasn't eaten in a couple weeks. We could bring him to the kitchen to eat something."

The thought of food made my stomach churn. As much as I needed food, I knew it wouldn't stay down. Months of torture tend to do that to a person. Every time Thanos offered me food, he would always withdraw the offer and call me needy. The few food I ever had was poisoned. I had learned to push down my hunger, no matter how much I needed food.

"Having lunch with 'Earth Mightiest Heroes'?" I asked, quoting Stark, before snorting. "I'd rather die."

"Good," Romanoff said. "Because, it'll be dinner. You slept through lunch."

That revelation left me frozen for a second. Had my magic taken that much of a toll on me? I would never have been that tired on Asgard, even with restraints. I was powerful. If I truly wished it, I could destroy realms with a flick of my wrist. Even the restraints made by the dwarfs of Nidavellir couldn't hold me at my best.

But that was the thing: I wasn't at my best. I was at my lowest, weakest point. Tortured by Thanos, cast out by Odin, failed to destroy Midgard, and now stuck with these imbeciles. Had visiting London truly been worth it? All I got out of it was one last look at Theo's grave, and a lot of trouble from the Midgardians.

"Fine," I said tiredly. It meant that I wouldn't be stuck to this stupid bed, and I didn't have the energy to argue.

The captain hesitated. Norns above, did he really think I would attack him right now? After a moment, he came and undid my cuffs. I rubbed my hands together, partially for show, and partially because I still needed reassurance that they weren't blue anymore.

The Avengers refused to take their eyes off me. Seriously, one second they think I'm too delicate to get out of the bed, the next they're waiting for me to kill them.

I dragged my legs over the side of the bed, and stood up slowly. I looked down at my outfit and realized I was still wearing the same tunic that I glamoured right before I left Asgard, but my feet were bare, displaying some of my scars and bruises.