-7-

Hi. Just wanted to say two things.

First, TOM HIDDLESTON

Second, What Harry Potter Houses and Percy Jackson Cabins would each of the Avengers, plus Loki and Bucky would be in?

Anyway, here's the chapter, but be warned, it sucks

Nat POV

I walked into the tower after my errand (Buying more PopTarts), and as I turned to close the door, I felt like someone was watching me. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, and turned casually after closing the door. No one was in clear sight, but kept scanning every detail of the room. My hand hovered above a gun hidden in my purse. I looked directly ahead, and I had a feeling I was looking at someone, but I dismissed it.

I turned and walked over to the kitchen on the first floor, and set down the PopTarts and my purse, and moved the gun to my holster. The Avengers had a movie night tonight, so I bought almost all the popcorn in the stores. Between Thor, Tony, and Clint, I'm surprised there is any popcorn left in the world. I smiled at the thought.

I opened one of the cupboards that we keep mainly for keeping the PopTarts. We purposefully put it on the bottom floor, because we knew Thor always comes from the top of the building, arriving from the Bifrost. I placed them on an empty shelf, and I heard the front door close. I stopped moving for a second, listening for footsteps, but none came.

I closed the cupboard door, and walked silently on my toes towards the door. I looked around the corner to the exit, but I didn't see anyone there. I looked over to the elevator, and saw the numbers going up. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5.

That meant someone got on or off on this floor.

"JARVIS, show me the elevator cameras," I said tentatively. JARVIS pulled up the security cameras, but the elevator was empty. I caught my breath. Someone had just left the tower.

"Where are the Avengers?" I asked JARVIS, who responded instantly.

"Mr. Stark and Mr. Rogers are in Mr. Stark's lab, Dr. Banner, and Mr. Barton are on the 34th floor, Mr. Wilson is asleep, and Mr. Odinson has returned to Asgard."

That caught me off guard. Odinson could mean Loki or Thor.

"Loki's in Asgard?" I asked, unsure who JARVIS was referring to.

"No, ma'am. Mr. Laufeyson has removed the cameras in his room, so I am not sure of his location," JARVIS answered.

Laufeyson? Laufey must have been another Æsir. That would explain why they look nothing alike, and why Thor claims he's adopted.

But that wasn't what bothered me most. He removed the cameras? The elevator was going up already, so I bolted for the stairs. If he was trying to do something, maybe I could still stop him.

I rushed up to his floor, and as soon as I entered his floor, I took out my gun, and did a quick 180 to make sure no one was watching me. I walked up to his door, which was closed.

I knocked it lightly. "Loki?" I called out. "Open the door." Nothing happened, not even a rustling sound from the other side. I pushed open the door to reveal an empty room. I rushed over to the bathroom to see if he was hiding there, but all I found were the cameras left broken in the sink. He must have poured water on them to see if they would break, but Tony kept them waterproof for who knows what reason. Maybe he thought New York would be the next Atlantis, I don't know. Tony's crazy.

I shook my head like a wet dog. I was losing focus. I ran out the room, talking on my earpiece. "Guys, meet me on Loki's floor. He's escaped."

"I'll go down to the entrance, just in case," Clint said through my earpiece, and it was obvious he wanted to be the one to catch Loki. He'd want Loki to refuse to surrender so he could kill him. I couldn't let him do that.