White Wolf chapter 5

chapter 5 (Dedicated to haley123 because i liked the comment she left me ;) )

I woke up to the smell of food and decided to get out of bed. So I made my way into the kitchen still on all fours. Brayden was at the stove wearing only a pair of pajama pants that showed off his v on his lower abdomen. He turned to me and smiled. My mouth started to water as I looked at his eight pack and yes I do mean eight pack!

My wolf started ourring deeply at the sight of him. He smirked at me and his etes started glowing bright blue again. I walked up to him and brushed my body along his legs. A low growl came from between his lips.

I stopped rubbing against him and sat by his feet. 'I need to go speak to Alpha.' I told him still in my wolf form.

This got his attention as his eyes went back to normal. His voice sounded a little deeper when he answered "Alright as soon as you eat you can go. Go get dressed and I should be done cooking."

I nodded my head and went back into the room. I changed back into my human form and chose a pair of jeans and a white long sleeved shirt. Quietly I made my way back into the kitchen. Brayden was eating at the table and I noticed that he had already made my plate.

Sitting down across from him I started eating niether one of us saying a word. The food was really good, he had cooked eggs, bacon, and toast. He already knew that I preferred my eggs scrambled which I was thankful for.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence he finally decided to break it. "So what do you need to talk to your Uncle about?"

I pondered on if I should tell him or not. I mean he is my mate... But I decided against telling him and told him a lie. "Oh you know, I just want to catch up on what I missesd dealing with my father."

He didn't look like he believed me as one of his eyebrows were raised. "Well then, would you like me to go with you?"

I stoof up and grabbed our empty plates heading towards the sink. "Nahh, I just want to have a heart to heart ya know?" I put the dishes in the sink and went towards the front door. 

"Alright I'm going to call the boys and have some 'guy time' like you use to call it." He said and laughed after.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Okay just don't make a mess because I'm not that kind of girl. I am not going to play housewife."

He smiled and held the door open for me. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He brought his hand up and grabbed my chin lightly, pressing his lips to mine gently. 

"I'll be back before you know it." And with that said I made my way over to see the Alpha, my uncle.

I reached his cabin in no time, and stopping to play with the little wolf pups that were out and about. Knocking on the door for the third time I started to get antsy. I mean wouldn't he hear me knocking and smell that it was me... After a few more minutes I tried to open the door but it was locked.

'Brayden I'm getting worried, he's not answering the door....' I told him through our mating bond. He must have sensed my uneasiness because he replied back saying he was on his way. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing so I decided to kick the door in.

As soon as the door broke free I smelt a thick layer of magic and also blood. Cautiously I made my way into his home looking for the source. His entire home seemed to be normal until I got to the bedroom. There was blood everywhere, like someone just wanted to splash the walls with it. I looked closer and saw that my Uncle was lying on the bed. His body looked so at peace, but it was the undead peace. His main arteries were slashed open and there seemed to be no more blood running through his veins.

I heard footsteps as Brayden made his way to the room. He gasped at the sight before us and I finally let the tears fall free. He held me in his arms not saying anything until he muttered the words "Black witches..."

Maybe this is the reason why the vampires wanted to become allies with our pack. I stood up straighter and made my way out of the cabin wiping away my tears.

Brayden caught up to me. "Where are you going?"

I sniffled. "I'm going to meet the Queen so we can get revenge on the mother fuckers who did this." He didn't say a word but walked a little bit behind me on my left, taking his place as my second since I was now the alpha. A very determined alpha.