White Wolf chapter 6

Chapter 6

The entire pack was devistated to know that the former alpha was killed. I was now the alpha and everyone acknowledged that. We had a quick funeral, consisting of only the pack. It went by fast, I had to stay strong so i didn't let any of my tears out until I went home with Brayden. He held me the entire time, not saying a word and having a few silent tears of his own.

We are now currently headed to Louisiana to visit the Queen of Vampires. Instead of flying we are driving all the way from Alaska to New Orleans, Louisiana. I can't believe Brayden talked me into this. He's now my second in comand and his brother David is my third. It's us three along with Jace, who was the one flirting with me the other day when I got out of the shower, and Mike who is actually Jace's twin. They were both tall and bulky, most werewolves are, and they had short blonde hair with blue eyes. So yes I am the only girl with four other sexy male werewolves.

Brayden looked at me out of the corner of his eye while he was driving, and I smirked knowing he was just in my thoughts. We've been driving for hours now, just stopping to get snacks and gas every now and then. I'm so ready to get out of this damn suv and stretch.

"Brayden, do you think we could stop?" I asked him nicely. Just because I was now alpha dosen't mean that I get everything I want or can boss my pack members around. Well unless I needed to.

"No not yet, I want to wait until we're about half way there before we stop again." He answered me while still driving.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well I really have to get out of this damn car before I go wolf and tear it to pieces." I said angrily.

He smirked at me. "Well if you put it that way... Where would you like to stop your highness?"

I beamed at him and leant over giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.  "Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! And right here!" I yelled excitedly as a forest came into view. I need to run in wolf form, and this was the perfect place.

I didn't even wait for him to come to a complete stop when I jumped out of the vehicle. I ran straight for the trees not looking anywheres else. The guys were still in the suv when i made it to the start of the woods. I sniffed the air to see if this land belonged to another were, but it wasn't marked. 

Quickly stripping down I changed into my wolf form and took off running when the guys finally made it in. I reveled in the feel of the earth between my claws, the sounds of animals scattering to get away. I stopped and listened, there was a rabbit about eighty yards away, I went into hunting mode.

I made my way slowly towards the rabbit and when I got close to it I dropped down on my belly and started inching closer, not making a sound. When I was about five feet from it I pounced.

While I was in the air another black wolf pounced also, and we ended up both on the ground in a heap. I ended up on the bottom being crushed by the wolf. I licked his face for him to get off of me but he just licked my face in return, not budging an inch. I made a small whining sound and he finally moved off of me. When he did I caught a whiff of his scent and my hair on my back raised up.

He wasn't one of my wolves. I snarled at him and he took a step back looking confused. I held my tail high showing my dominance, and he just rolled over with his tail between his legs showing submission.  My wolf took over a little bit, and we walked towards the strange wolf. He was still submissive and I smelt him and snarled. He just showed me his neck which I bit into instinctively.

I didn't bite all the way, just enough to show him I was dominant and accpeted his submission. As soon as I let go the others came bursting through the trees snarling and growling. The black wolf got up and into a defensive position in front of me. He was showing that he would protect me. "He showed submission, back off." I growled in my packs minds. They stopped, and became calm.

I walked up next to the other wolf and brushed up against him showing him that it was ok. That got a growl from Brayden as he was watching the other wolf intently. "I'm going to change so I can talk to him ok?" I spoke to Brayden mentally and he came forward. I quickly changed into my human form and stood there naked. Most were's were brought up feeling comfortable that way, and I was a little nervous being completely naked in front of all these were's. Brayden came up next to me in wolf form and blocked my body from view with his tail.

"Okay, so I want to talk to you. But I can't exactly do that with you in wolf form. So you have my word that no harm will come to you unless you attack." I spoke to the wolf and he nodded his head in understanding. The next instant a man stood there completely naked. My cheeks came aflame as I looked him over and noticed that he didn't have any problems down there in that area.

He was tall, about 6'2'' and had long black hair. His eyes were brown and looked at me curiously. He was well built, a little bit more buff than Brayden but only by a little bit.

"Alright, let's start with who are you and what pack are you from?" I asked him with power leaking through my voice showing him that I meant business.

He diverted his gaze down away from my eyes and spoke with a deep husky voice. "My name is Anthony, and I belong to no pack now."

My brows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean by now?"

He sighed and answered. "My pack was attacked by the black witches, they killed everyone that was there. I wasn't there... I was out dealing with problems from a nearby pack." His voice leaked regret. "I was the second in command, and very good at it. My alpha was never left alone unless absoulutely necessary." His gaze traveled over my pack members.

"Well if you would like to join my pack your more than welcome. We're actually on our way down to Louisiana right now. The vampires want to make an alliance with us dealing with the black witches, well that's what I assume anyways."

He looked startled for a second and then composed his face. "I thought you were the alpha female. I apologize, I did not know that you were THE alpha." He said emphasizing the. "But I would be delighted if I could join your pack. I want to get revenge for my former pack."

And with that said I walked up to him and clased his forearm, him doing the same, and we said the ritual that binds a wolf to their pack.

"I bind you to my pack, making you one of our own. Family. We welcome you with open arms. You will recognize me as your alpha and no other. I will lead you to the best of my ability, you belong to me." I spoke.

"I recognize you as my alpha, making me one of your own. I walk into open arms. I will protect you and my fellow pack members to the best of my ability, I belong to you." He answered in return.

After that said the air shifted with a hint of magic as the small ritual was complete, making him one of my pack members.

"Well then, let's go talk to the Queen Bee." I said and quickly changed into wolf form heading back towards my clothes.

After we all changed, we climbed into the vehicle and everyone was silent. We started making our way towards our only hope against the black witches, or enemies the vampires.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alrighty then :D comment vote fan!!!! please please please please lol thanks for reading :)

I know it took me forever to upload and i'm sorry, i just wasn't sure how i was going to work everything out. I just write, not knowing what about it just happens lol

but anyways thanks for reading and dont forget to VOTE COMMENT FAN!!!!!!!!!!