Chapter 2

2 WEEKS LATER

Rachel and I have a lot in common. We hang out and talked but since it's Monday we have to go to school.

"Bye Dad, love you"

"Bye dear and be home early today. I got a surprise for you!"

"What kind of surprise?"

"No questions. It's not going to be revealed until you come back from school," He said.

"No hint?"

"No, now go on. I love you"

"Love you too"

+

I arrived at school, with Rachel by my side. Surprisingly, I don't see Britney.

A few classes went by and it was finally lunch.

"What's up, Bible Girl?" I was wrong, Britney is here.

"Why do you think bullying others, feel you're better than anyone? Why can't we be friends again, Brit? Why can't you open up to me again?" I said, putting my hands on hers.

I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes but she covered it up and removed her hand. "That's the last thing I want to do and to answer your question, I'm better than everyone, pretty, smart, and all hot stuff, unlike you, who sits in a corner with whatever that book is called. BORING"

"It's actually not boring. It's amazing and if you want to read with me, you're very welcome."

"No and since you didn't do what I said about the camera, make sure to watch your back" She hit my shoulder.

I don't get her.

"Hey, who was that?" Rachel asked, walking towards me.

"Britney, the Head Girl of the school"

"Why did she come over here?"

"She did want me to tell the principal that I broke somebody's camera when she did it and I said no, now she saying that I'll regret it and this and that"

"Forget about her, she's not worth it andddd I brought your favourite snaaack" She wiggled it.

"Thank you!" I hugged her.

"Your welcome hun!"

After lunch and few classes were done, it was time to go home. I walked to my locker, putting in my books when I saw a button-like thing at the back.

'What's this?' I thought. Curiosity got the best of me so I pushed it.

"SPLASHHH!"

"WHO DID THIS?" A bucket of slime is on me. Who could do this? I just know it's her! "BRITNEY!"

A camera clicked. Then I saw Britney walking out, laughing.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!"

"I told you to watch your back" She smirked. "Have fun cleaning it up wh*re!" "Oh and this" She points to her phone. "Is going on Instagram. Toodles!"

"No, You little piece of sh-"

Calm. said that voice, that voice I always heard, always followed. God-God's voice. I sucked in a shallow breath through my teeth, then another one. The world seemed to swim before my eyes, blurry.

'Fine!' I said in my head.

Now I have to clean this up. 

to be continued...