12 - Trapped for your Amusement

☻♡

☻♡

12 - Trapped for your Amusement

Walking down the large and dark corridor, Calum couldn't stop grinning.

He just got done with his first conversation with Michael now that the vampire was locked away and in Calum's hands. It went as well as he expected.

The vampire was mad and disappointed. Just like the demon hoped he would be.

Michael was a sensitive drama queen that Calum loved picking at. The demon didn't even have to say or do much in order to get a reaction from the vampire.

Calum stopped in his path, turning to the side to look out of a large window that displayed the wide distance from here and any civilization.

Michael's home in the woods was pathetic compared to Calum's because the demon resided in a large, black castle that was only open to him and his guests who he seemed fit.

Calum was a powerful, respected, and rich man who had been living in his beloved castle for hundreds of years.

He couldn't wait to see Michael's reaction when he could let the vampire out. Calum wanted to show off everything he had to the other and make him jealous and envious.

He continued on with his path through the large castle, eventually stopping in front of a large door he had to put all his energy into opening.

"Calum!" Shouts of various voices were heard by the demon once he entered the room, making him grin when he saw his friends in the room like he thought they would be.

This was such a large home for only one man, so Calum allowed his trusted and close friends to reside here as long as they wanted. They could always leave and come back, which they did. Calum always welcomed them.

He ventured into the library of the castle, finding it atrocious that there were so many activities to do in the modern day, but yet his friends still liked to sit in the library and read books they've already read countless times before.

He saw them all lounging at the same table, which Calum approached and leaned forwards on with his forearms.

"Have you all been here the whole time I was away?"

"Yes. Why?" One of his companions—Janeezia—asked confused with her dark skin frowning together when she peered at her friends worried, her large afro bobbing slightly from the move of her head.

"It's just comforting knowing my friends don't come looking for me when I'm missing."

"You always randomly leave on trips! How were we to know?" Antanio asked bewildered, his long brown hair flying around in the process.

"Don't worry, don't worry." The demon chuckled not bothered by it. If he was honest, if his friends came for him and let him out of Michael's hold then he would have probably been annoyed by it.