6 - Before it's too Late

☻♡

☻♡

6 - Before it's too Late

It had been three days ever since the demon last saw the vampire.

Nobody had came in there. Not even Ashton.

Calum could only assume that the freighted vampire got the last and final warning about coming down here with him. He didn't think he was going to see him anytime soon.

The demon wasn't broken; it would take a lot more to do so.

But he was obviously running out of patience and he was getting restless. He would much rather be out of these chains, sitting down for a rest and with a full stomach.

Demons and vampires were not the same.

Vampires constantly crazed blood; they both needed and wanted it. Meanwhile, demons only needed blood and—usually—blood purely from other members of the supernatural. They only needed it once in a while for the energy.

Calum wouldn't mind sticking his fangs into Michael's neck, hearing the cries of pain and watching his ego break when he realizes that he was overpowered and always would be overpowered by the demon.

The vampire sparked something within the demon's chest and Calum didn't know how or why.

Michael was a tormented man who held too much cockiness and evil, even more than Calum did.

Calum hasn't even shared many words or moments with the other, but he loved how even though he was the one chained up and technically stuck, he still had the overall power.

Because he already understood Michael deep down; Michael was broken, so he acted upon his anger and pain. He tried to cover himself and his emotions up with his certain persona, but Calum could see right through it.

And since the vampire took it upon himself to hold Calum captive with the intention of torturing him, the demon would—of course—take much pleasure in taking the vampire down and making him regret even making eye contact with him.

So as soon as Michael entered the room once again for their next conversation, Calum instantly had a bright grin and excited eyes.

He was excited to see the vampire down there again.

"I'd wipe that smile off your face before it's too late."

"Hello to you as well, Michael."

Calum watched while the other picked up the knife he childishly threw to the ground the other day, walking back to place it in its rightful spot on the other side of the room with the other knives Michael liked to collect as his.

Calum tsked in displeasure when the other remained quiet while he scanned his darkened eyes over the knives, "Talk to me. At least you can accompany me with your voice if you're going to keep me hostage and barely come down to see me...Especially if you won't touch me."