Chapter 4

Your POV

Mana is an interesting phenomenon. It is the spiritual energy of living things that allows them to use it to their own benefit. The most known practice is the practice of arcane arts. But with enough practice and skill, one can bend...

"Do you fuckers ever stop coming?" I yell while kicking away the beheaded corpse of a kobold away.

Excuse me...now. But with enough practice and skill, one can bend...

"[Infinite Mana Arrows]!" I yell while firing off said attack.

You know what! I can't deal with this! I QUIT!

step step step
door slam

"Hm, did I hear someone just now?" I say while choking another kobold.
"Oh well." I say while dropping the now dead monster.

I check up on my skills to see how much more I need to progress.

Mana Manipulation - LV 40 (Active)
A skill that allows the user to form their spiritual energy into whatever they want.
-400% damage increase for mana related attacks.
-400% defense increase for mana related defense.
-400% faster leveling for mana related abilities

This skill is hard to grind. It takes up a lot of mana to use my attacks so I need to take frequent breaks to refill my reserves. I exit the Dungeon to take a break again. I reappear in the shed in my backyard. Yes, it isn't some fancy crafting room hidden deep beneath my house but a shed filled with supplies. I don't have the funds to purchase a house upgrade yet, ask next chapter.
Let me see, with the last supply run I have everything I need to enchant my gear. I place the stones around each gear and select the needed enchantments from the enchanting menu.

Items successfully enchanted
Mask -> Charisma Increase
SWAT Vest -> Health Regeneration
Armored Pants -> Strength Increase
Sneakers -> Muffling
Gauntlets -> Mana Regeneration

I put on everything and feel my combat power increase in an instant. It would be interesting to see a field demonstration of the new enchantments.

[Creating Monster Dungeon]

I return to the exact location I spawn in every time when I visit this dungeon. Monsters see me and start to attack with me doing the same. The fun thing about the dungeon is that the difficulty level increases while you level up, so I could keep my new battle senses sharp while fighting. The weird thing is that I start to enjoy fighting.
While I was monologuing, I didn't notice an arrow coming my way. There was no way to dodge it in time, so I put my arms in front off me to try and block it. It enters my left arm, getting stuck in there.

"Shit." I mutter while ripping it out, the wound disappearing in an instant.

[Due to blocking an attack, you have unlocked a new skill]
Block - LV 1 (Active)
Blocking an attack can cause the damage of an attack to lessen or be completely nullified even.
-2% incoming damage decrease when blocking
-Random chance for an attack to be nullified

A few more arrows are shot towards me. I block them all, raising the skill to LV. 3.
I block all the attacks until it reaches LV 10, catching the last arrow and throwing it back with deadly accuracy.

[WARNING! MINI BOSS HAS BEEN SUMMONED]

A large scaled hand jumps out from the ground and slams into the ground. The body that follows was equally as large, dwarfing anything I had ever seen.

BOSS ENEMY
Dragon- LV. 100
HP: ?
MP: ?
SP: ?
STR: ?
VIT: ?
DEX: ?
CHA: ?
INT: ?
WIS: ?
LUC: ?