Chapter 2

5 days have passed since the last chapter
Your POV

Name: Y/N L/N
Title: The Weeb Gamer
Level: 19
HP: 4000/4000
MP: 3700/3700
SP: 4000/4000
STR: 100
VIT: 40
DEX: 40
CHA: 10
INT: 37
WIS: 20
LUC: 10
Points: 45

Running is a good activity to perform. It increases your stamina, and you can burn off a lot of calories. In my case, I couldn't burn off any calories because of [Gamer's Body] but I could increase my DEX and VIT and in turn increase my speed, SP and HP. 

You have increased your VIT and DEX by running a long distance.

I had slapped myself after realizing everything I did wrong when I went into the Goblin dungeon. But now, I took up running in the park to save my points for later.
A normal person would have a lot of sweat on their body if they did the same training I do. But it seems my body does not sweat anymore. Even my temperature is constant when sprinting until all my SP is used up. No reason to complain though. I can just switch clothes after working out and go to school without showering. But changing clothes needs to happen while I hide somewhere to not arouse suspicion. But that will come later. As I was saying earlier, I started my morning run until I got a message that stopped me.

[Warning! You have discovered an Instant Dungeon! Would you like to enter?]

Part of me didn't want to enter, but the other part said to go in without any fucks to give. So, like the idiot I am, I enter the dungeon.

[You have entered the Instant Dungeon]

The surroundings change to a hill with a castle on top off it. Getting Dracula vines from this place.

Side Quest: Castle on the Hill
You have entered the domain of the Countess of Blood. [Id Escape] is unusable until you face off against the Countess.

Requirements
-Reach the throne room
-Face off against the Countess
-??

Rewards
-50000 EXP
-1 gear piece
-??

Failure
Death

Accept?
Y/N

I press yes and start the trip to the top of the hill. It surprisingly doesn't take too long.
The castle is closed with 2 giant wooden doors. I try to push one of them with some effort, but it wouldn't budge. It opened after the second try when more force was used. A loud creak echoes, probably alerting whoever may be in this castle.
The inside had a few torches lit up. I take one with me to see where I am going. Looking around, there are a lot of coffins and portraits of people with white skin and red eyes. The eyes seemed to follow me whenever I moved. My brain wanted to be scared but [Gamer's Mind] forced me to stay calm.
Then the top of a coffin gets pushed off, jump scaring me. A male steps out, dressed in Victorian clothes and with 2 fang holes in his neck. I use [Observe].

Name: Lesser vampire
Title: Minion of the Countess
Level: 10
Race: Vampire
HP: 565/565
MP: 265/265
SP: 405/405
STR: 24
VIT: 19
DEX: 22
CHA: 10
INT: 12
WIS: 11
LUC: 10
A human who got turned into the minion of the Blood Countess when she transformed it. It's imbued with only the smallest portion of the Countess' power.

It rushes towards me with it mouth open towards my neck. I lean back and kick him in the mouth, breaking his fangs. He holds onto his mouth, not seeing me raise my machete and slamming it down. He dropped some ok loot, a fang and some yen. I wave away the loot message and continue.
The whole floor had these Lesser vampires everywhere in each room. It was mostly fangs I received, but some dropped something called a spirit stone. I will investigate the purpose of them later.