-Invisible-

I added a little song for y'all to listen to while you read this chapter<33

~Killuas pov~

Motive.
That's the one thing I've learned while being a ghost. The importance of motive.

I must've lacked something in my life, or maybe I didn't do something right? So I have something I need to complete before I am able to move on.
I've been stuck here for the past 50 years, trying to figure out that motive.

I was so sure, that if she came back I'd be able to move on.
And now that she's here...She can't even see me...

This is more hell than it is purgatory.

"D-did I say something to upset you? Your facial expression—should I not have come..?" She asked Gon.
His hands tightly gripped the table cloth, his whole body shook. He took a moment to himself before he began to speak;

"Y-your brother, Killua..." He said between sniffles as he stared down into his lap. "He loved you very much!"
His head shot up to reveal his tear stained face.
"He still loves you...more than anything in this world!"

I felt more hot tears spill from my eyes. I brought my shaky hands to my face, and cried.
In that moment I had realized why I couldn't see her.
It's simply because she's a stranger. At the end of the day, she's a completely different person than the one she was 50 years ago. I barely even recognized her.

...I doubt she remembers me..

I then looked up from my hands to see Alluka's face. Tears streamed from her big blue eyes as she quietly proceeded what Gon had just said.

"..You...you really think so..?" She asked between sniffles.
Gon nodded vigorously, tears still streaming down his cheeks.
"If he's still here, please tell him I love him too." She pleaded.

My eyes widened as I realized what she had just said.
"Oh and please tell him that miss him. I miss him so so much...and tell him that I've finally transitioned! Our parents don't really respect my pronouns but I don't need their approval. And please tell him that I've settled down with someone! Specifically the old neighbors kid. Oh one more thing, tell him Kalluto misses him too! They weren't that close but he seemed really sad once Killua passed. Haha and tell him Milluki is still upset that we broke all of his figures!" She laughed.

Her kind words filled my ears as I whipped my tears away.
Seeing her again should be something celebrated, not something upsetting.

I floated down to her level and gave her a 'hug'.

"Welcome home, Alluka."

Hi homies!! I hope this bittersweet interaction between Alluka and Killua was a tasty chapter. I did make it Killuas pov to make it a lot more personal so let me know what you think!!

Love you lots,
Mama madlad