14

"What are you even saying? That was always you who started crying during the sad parts" I pointed at Quan. "You fucking liar, it was always Ricky!" Quan blamed. "It was never me! It was Jax that always cried in the movies!" Ricky pouted. "Oh my God, it literally was all of you. All of you cry during sad parts in a movie, ok?!" Nick snapped at all of us. "Bruh, guys, remember when Nick cried on that scene from 'Five Feet Apart'?" I chuckled. Nick's face turned red. "Oh yeah, we were all crying, but Nick was motherfuckin sobbing" Ricky laughed. "Wait, I do remember! Yeah, he was sad for the rest of that night too!" Quan exclaimed. "Guys, let's watch that movie again tonight!" I said. "Yeah, we should invite people over too. We can watch it in X's theater room" Quan said. "I'm down," Jax said. "Me too," Ricky said. We all looked at Nick, waiting for his answer. "Ugh, fine!" He whined. "Yes!" We all exclaimed.

Once we reached my house, we all got comfortable. "Invite who you want, I don't care" I sighed, grabbing the drinks out my the class cabinets. "Oh we already did," Jax said. "Wait really? Who'd you invite?" I asked. Don't tell me. A knock came straight from the door. "It's unlocked!" Quan shouted. The door popped opened and Charlotte and Ava walked through. I scowled and then smiled. I still don't like her, but I guess I'm okay with her. If Jax is happy, then I don't have a problem. Nick went to hug Ava and Jax hugged Charlotte. "Awwwweee" Quan, Ricky, and I admired. "Oh shut up," Jax and Ricky said. "Let's just point out the I'm the only single person here" Quan pouted.

Then the door busted open again. Cherry and Lonnie walked straight through. "QUAN!" They both exclaimed. "BESTIES!!" Quan exclaimed. What a bunch of idiots. My idiots though. They all hugged each other and we all laughed. "Ok, so we got eight people. Any more?" Quan asked. "Yup," both Ricky and I said. The door opened again. Coop, West, and Henry walked. "Was good?" Coop chuckled. I got up and did our (Me and Coop) new handshake. "You invited these jokers" Nick chuckled. "Oh shut it gray hair" West snapped. They kept barking at each other. "And I invited my band," Ricky said. "Jeez, guys, I didn't say to invite the whole damn school" I whined. "That isn't the whole school just because it's more than twelve X," Jax said. Then, his band members walked through. Charlotte instantly ran up to them. "Hi, Parker! I'm your biggest fan! I'm mean, I love your voice, and your hair, and your face, and your..." Charlotte noticed Jax gave Parker a death glare. "Ahem... you're not as hot as Jaxon though so keep dreaming" she switched. We all laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ricky wiped my tears as I sobbed quietly. "I don't get how you're not crying," I said, sniffing like crazy. "Because I already watched it. So it isn't that sad for me anymore" He said, stroking my cheeks. That feels good. Why the hell is he so comforting? I felt my heart starting to jump out of my chest. I can't believe I'm with Ricky. I thought Jax was the guy of my dreams, but now, all I can see is Ricky's beautiful face with a smile in my head that makes my heart go crazy. When I'm with him, I feel safe. Like nothing will ever harm me. Then I feel like I want to protect him more than anything. Like the thought of him being hurt would drive me nuts. I always felt that there was an intense connection between us but I thought it was just how friends were supposed to feel. I was never an expert on love. At first, I felt vulnerable because I had just been heartbroken, but something new but old arose. Now I just want him everywhere. I feel like I need him. Like he makes up a part of me. He doesn't judge me as well as I don't judge him. I want him to stay with me forever. Fuck. I've fallen for him real hard. And God. He makes me feel so freakin good, especially we were having sex. I can't believe an angel like him would want a devil like me.

My hand found its way to Ricky's cheek. He looked at me with question. I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him passionately. His sweet but spicy aroma made me even more turned on. His tongue swirled with mine. As we kissed, his hand made its way down to the bludge in my pants. Shit, I was getting excited. Really excited. He rubbed his finger on it, just a little bit so no one noticed. His lips were still intertwined with mine as my heart pounded. Jesus, I hate that I'm so sensitive. It's embarrassing. He let go of my lips. I felt my cheeks burn. I can't believe what I just started. "Wanna go upstairs?" He slowly whispered in my burning ear. "Y-yeah" I muttered quietly. He smirked and then carried me in his back. No one noticed us walking away because they were all crying. Then I saw Coop look at me holding a thumbs up. I smiled. I pointed my fingers at him and Parker and then made a kiss sign with my hands. He blushed and made an 'ok' sign. He suddenly grabbed Parker's face, and kissed him. That's not exactly what I meant but Parker seemed to be kissing him back. Awe. So cute. Coop found the one for him.
Then, in a blink of an eye, everyone was kissing except Lonnie, Cherry, and Quan. They were still sobbing. "What the heck? Why are they suddenly kissing?" Ricky stooped and raised a question? "No idea," I said. He continued to walk upstairs and went to my room. "X, how the hell did we get here? I forgot" his face turned red. Mine did too. "I have no idea" I blushed. "Seems like yesterday, we were just a tiny group of friends and nothing more," he said. "But, I'm happy that we're more. Things might have changed. But one thing never will. And that's my love for you" I smiled. "Jesus Christ! When did you get so heartfelt and genuine?" He smirked. I snapped at him while he laughed. "I love you too," he smiled. I brought my lips to his.

Everyone single one of my friends made me so happy. But right now, I've never been happier.