11

Yesterday was fun, really fun. Nick's gotten closer to Ava, and now, they're on the verge of dating. Cherry and Lonnie, being best friends and all, were having some much fun with Quan. And Ricky and I ended trying on the whole store. Just like the old days, if not, then better. I'm glad. I was glad that they were my friends. But I didn't want to lose any more friends. So I have to tell them that I'm gay!

That was the only goal I had, ingrained in my mind. I can't lose them. While I walked to the school, a familiar voice called my name. "Hey X! It's me, Coop!".

"Oh! Hey!" I smiled. Maybe I can add a few more friends. Three more won't do any harm right? Just Coop, Henry, and West. They're pretty cool. "Hey dude, so it's official. IM GAY!!!" he exclaimed. I chuckled. "Well, it isn't easy to tell people you're gay huh?" I asked. He frowned. "Yeah, I haven't told anyone but you because you're gay," he said. I flinched at his words "How the hell did you know I was gay??" I asked nervously. "Because...well...it was a hard thought guess" Coop blushed. Don't tell me he has a crush on me. "I have a crush on someone and I want to talk to you about it!" He blurred, face turning redder. I sighed, relieved. "Okay, my lips will be sealed" I smiled. "I-It's this dude named Parker" he blushed. "Parker from Ricky's band?" I asked. He nodded. "You know how I'm the school's photographer right? Well, I took a pic of him once. He was so beautiful. He smiled at me!" He exclaimed.

"So have you talked to him, Coop?" I asked, interrupted his thoughts. He shook his head. "That's what I thought, you should get him to notice you, but don't overthink that part like girls always does OK?" I stated. "OK! I will!!!" He exclaimed.

Coop and I walked to West and Henry's house to get them. We talked together until we reached school. We finally reached the entrance. "Ya know, I missed everyone once I talked to them again. "Yeah me too". "Like Harlina and her annoying art pieces," West added. "And the perfect couple, Isaac and Sofia" Henry chuckled. "Oh and the clowns, Frank and Jamarion" I laughed. "Yeah, so many memories of this school, pretty great now that I think of it," Coop said. "I didn't expect you guys to be so sincere" I chuckled. "What do you mean?! We are always sincere" West huffed. "Yeah sure," I said. "Oh look, it's Charlotte and Jaxy Jax" Coop sneered. I frowned. Jax had his hand intertwined with Charlotte's. Fuck, why can't that be me? "Isaac and Sofia might have a challenge" Coop chuckled. Jax switched from holding hands with her to his arm shoulder. What feelings came rushing back. It was the same feeling that attacked me when I'd been told they were dating. A waterfall of sorrow crashed down on me. But something else caught my eye. Ricky went up to Jax and said something to him. I was too far to hear what he said. But the guys behind Jax laughed. Ricky looked furious. Shit. He looked like he was about to put Jax in the hospital. I walked over and grabbed his hand, pulling him away. I didn't look back. I wasn't ready to look Jax in the eye yet. I probably not gonna be ready for a long time. "X, what the hell!!?" Ricky snapped. He was still angry. "You looked like you were gonna kill him!" I said. "I'm fine, okay" he shouted. "COMPLETELY FINE!". He pushed me away then stomped away. "Ricky..." I sighed. He is pretty hard to handle when he's mad. Now that I think about it, he's always been like this. "What's up with him?" I heard Quan's voice from behind. "He's mad at Jax" I sighed. "They've always been like this, but this time it's different. Even Nick's mad at Jax" Quran sighed. "That's because he's being a total asshole," Nick said, coming up to us. "Well, it's just because he's dating Charlotte...that's it" I scowled. Quan and Nick stared at me. "X, is there something you're not telling us?" Quan asked. Nick looked like he had the same question. It's time for me to tell them. But why won't I? My mouth won't say it. Why?! I didn't think It would be this hard. "N-no" I muttered. "Guys, class is starting and I don't wanna be late" I sighed, walking away.

In class, I wasn't listening to anything the teacher was saying. I was just caught up in my problems. Till one thing came to mind. Ricky's song. I took out the sheets of paper Ricky had written and written down some points. Ricky had written two already.