10

"I heard you got sick so we all came, well some of us, came to see how you were doing" Quan smiled. I could see that Nick was on edge probably because of Jax not being here. "Well, we should get going and you get some rest, k?" Quan said, patting me on the head. As they left the room, I softly tugged on Ricky's hand. I didn't know why I did that. "R-Ricky, can you stay with me for the day please" I whined. He sighed and agreed. "Fine, but no sex" he stated. I blushed. "I would never" I smirked. "Sure" he sarcastically agreed. After a moment of silence, Rick spoke up. "Hey, about Jax. I thought about it and I think you should make a song about it" he said, sincerely. "But I can't sing..." I responded. "I'm in a band you idiot" he chuckled. "Oh right, I almost forgot" I nervously laughed. I did forget. But now, I remembered, especially how much I missed Ricky and his band's songs. They were so genuine and whole-hearted. They were my favorite before I left for New York.

"When's the last time you guys played?" I asked. "It's the new school year so not a lot, and when we did, it wasn't the same time as your lunch period" he explained. "Oh, so you want me to write a song about my feelings?" I asked. "Yeah, with the help of me of course, just to make sure your poetry skills aren't complete shit" he joked. I laughed. "We don't have to start it now because you probably don't have any elements," he said, sitting back in the bean chair. "Elements?" I asked, completely confused. He sighed. "You are clueless. Elements are factors that make up a song. So like, sounds, feelings, or metaphors and stuff like that" he explained. I scratched my head.

"You got me there" I laughed nervously. Ricky stood up, agitated, and left the room. Classic Ricky. It isn't my fault that everything he says makes me lose brain cells and makes me go crazy. Why does he want to help me so much? Oh, right, cus' we're best friends. That's natural.

Then, my thoughts were cut off by the door slamming open. Ricky had a piece of line paper in one hand and a pencil in the other.

"OK! Look!" He demanded I sit up sit to look at the paper. "Was there ever an important event that happened between you two?" He asked. I smiled. I knew the correct answer for that one! "Yes! We had great sex!" I stated boldly. "Wrong! We're not putting sex in this song understand?!" He said firmly. Damn, am I just stupid. Wait I know what.

"H-how about the kiss?" I muttered. Ricky stared at me and nodded. He wrote down kiss as a point. "And there's that time when we were hanging out at Quan's house last year and he gave me his big dumb sweater. He was like, "I hate this dumb-ass sweater, it looks way better on you" I smiled. That smile turned into a frown once I realized that I was smiling. Ricky patted me on my shoulder. "We don't have to do everything now, so it's OK" he smiled. His heartwarming smile made me smile. Thank god for Ricky.

"C'mon, why don't we go out somewhere? I heard Jupiter's Ring has cool new clothes" he said. "Only if we can bring Lonnie, Ava, Cherry, and the guys!" I declared. "Ugh, do we have to" Ricky lied? I knew that Ricky wanted all of us to hang out more than anything. "Yes!" I stated.

After getting dressed with Ricky, I texted everyone to meet at Jupiter's Ring.

~GROUP CONVO~

X: Hey everyone, wanna hang out today?

🍒: Aren't you supposed to be sick X?

X: I'll feel better if I see you guys😄

🌟Lonnie🌟: I'm bored anyway😇

💀Nick💀: Quan and I are down, one question tho. Why did you invite the old hags?

🍒: You're such a brat😃

🌟Lonnie🌟: He's just excited to see us, isn't that right Nicky nick?

💀Nick💀: No, you old geezer😄💀👵

🖤Ava🖤: Lol, ur so mean, am I an old geezer too?

💀Nick💀: Where the hell did you come from???

X: oh heh, I invited her

💀Nick💀: X, you dick

🖤Ava🖤: Do you hate me that much?😢

💀Nick💀: yes

🖤Ava🖤:🙂😐😑😢

💀Nick💀: Still a yes😡

🍒: Ooh, Nick is totally into Ava!!!
🌟Lonnie🌟: Ikr! I ship them already
X: I'm a dude and I still agree😄

🖤Ava🖤: haha, you guyssss😅😅

💀Nick💀: Idiots...what time are we meeting and where?

X: Jupiter's Ring in ten minutes!😃✊🏼

Everyone on the group chat: TEN MOTHERFUCKING MINUTES???!!!

X: Yup! Don't be late!

*X has left the group chat*

"What's got you so cheery?" Ricky asked. "A new ship I like to call, Nicxava" I cheered. "Wait, Nick and Ava? Who would've thought? Now that I think about it, they're perfect for each other" he chuckled. "I'm saying" I sneered.

"Alright, you ready?" Rick asked. "Yeah" I smiled