chapter's 10

IVONICA POV

After my late night visit from Jody .I made my way home,as I'm nearing the gates of my mansion my heart beats started to raise a little! cause lord knows what's waiting for me as soon as I enter my lovely home.
I enter the house, I hear (Maria) the head house keeper calling my name and saying a small prayer of thanks to the creator for my safe return.i knew something crazy was happening when I was gone because the house was to full of people and guards this morning. Before I even had a chance to ask her what was wrong I hear my name being called by the bitch in law.

"Where in the world have u been .we have been looking for u since yesterday ,my son went crazy looking for his bitch of a wife who doesn't seem to care a single bit of sympathy for her husband who is mourning the loss for his only son.
While the wife goes out to have a good time with one of her man whores my boy has been going insane while his wife was on a happy hour. What a disgrace of a mother u are .

Before I could answer her I the voice I've been wanting to hear.

Grabriel !

As soon as I hear him say my name I spin around so quick and into his arms .I couldn't help my tears from falling as soon as he held me in his arms."it's ohk mamma don't worry"  is all I hear .

Words can't explain what I'm feeling in this moment but hearing him say it's gonna be ohk calmed my mind a little bit.i don't evens hear Luca telling his aunt to go cause I'm a emotional mess.it took me like 5 minutes to get my sense back and finally acknowledge the men in front of me holding me like his life dependented on it. We stare into each other's eyes but gets cut off by my brother inlaw Pablo telling Luca to inform his brother that his wife had returned.

Reality smacked me back out of my Trans as soon as Pablo say my name asking Gabriel to give us a minute to talk  .I look at Gabriel's leaving form as I turn around to face my scarest brother. He looks at me up and down trying to find something on my body that made me feel  a bit uncomfortable. When he was done with his staring contest he leave me alone in the living room awaiting for the arrival of my husband.

It's like my my body has a mind of its own going straight to living room and  sitting on the couch and gazing  at the wedding photos of 4 years .its funny how ones mind can take them back to the most wonderful moments in ur life
where a new beginning started with love and compassion.
Whre no fault was ever known and everything seems so perfect. I didn't evens release that Romanov was sitting next to me staring me down when I felt his hand gently pampering my hands that was resting together on my lap.

"That was good times wasn't it .the love we had for each other was really cute .I miss those days when we had it hard for one another .I just want things to go back to normal my love and I knw its not gonna happen now because of our son not being here with us.but believe me when I tell u this that I won't rest until I find our baby. My heart stopped beating for 5 minutes when Lucia called me to tell me she saw u take a cap 3 blocks away from home.i went crazy not knowing where u went but luckily Pablo trailed the cap and followed u back to the Bronx.and spend the whole night there keeping a safe eye on u and ur sister.

"Pablo followed me home?
"Yes baby the man's wanted me to stay put and not interfere with ur small family reunion. He said that I should let u be that he would keep an eye on you and making sure u girls are safe and sound.i didn't sleep once last night cause I was too worried about my wifey and brother in a dangerous area. Listen "nica"im so sorry if I ever hurted ur feeling and not being their for u when u needed me the most.i feel like shit baby I can't think straight and when u left yesterday made me release that I'm nothing without u.That there's no me without u my baby .I love you and all u .just give me time mamma to let things get settled down and let me find our son sothat  we can be a family again.

"Let us be a family again. Wow manov.what a wonderful way to use the term let us be a family again.when did we stopped being a family huh.for all I knw we have always been a family u were the one who acted like a bitvh and ignored me for weeks ,treating me like shit and not defending me when yr mother called the cause of all problems. I've always been true to this relationship. It's always been me and only and u have  no right to...

SAY SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS MY SON.
I'm sorry if I'm being nosy or anything but I couldn't control my feets as soon  as Lucia told me my daughter is home and I might ve heard ur convi's and I totally disagree with my sons way for words .if the both of u don't mind can I say I few meaning full words to the both of u but before that I would like to close the doors before  I say my meaning full words. some people are just to active in leading out there ears .