chapter 3

I kept on pacing up and down awaiting for the arrival of my baby and my idiot husband. He said he will be here in the next 5 minutes. I kept  on checking the time and there is still 2 minutes left before he arrives and it already feels like a lifetime .

Gabriel is sitting infront of me watching me move like an crazy person. He will not understand what I'm going through right now. My heart is pounding and waiting on the one person who can calm it down.I'm looking at the phone  for a thousand times when I hear a sqeal like shout .

"Mamma"! My head snaps to where the voice was coming from ,my legs and mind works on their own and I'm near my son and I scoup him up with a big hug and I'm smuddering him with all my love and kisses .

"Oh my gosh ,I was so worried something bad had happened to u my baby ,my love ,my  little pielie man.
I love u so much baby u gave me and gabi a life threatening scare don't ever do that.

And you ,you crazyassoldfishstinkyasswhore mother fucker ,what in the world made u think it's ohk to scare me like that huh why on earth would u do that.I was scared out of my mind all these crazy scenerio'$ playing in my mind .
If u ever scare me like that again I will...."

Romano POV

She was talking way to much and I had to do something to stop her from talking.I kissed her and killed the demon vibe.

"Are u done or do u need another kiss to cool off .
Now let me explain why I took our son ."

''This better be good tho" 'she says' "I'm waiting ".
"Ohk so I end up getting off work early to surprise u and my boy to join u on mommy and mero time.I got a call from Gabriel to infrom me that our son is sad so I made it my duty to come and spend time with all of u .when I got here u were sleeping so I took our son out for ice cream but ended up going on the monkey slides and eating ice cream and so much more and I was so hooked up on gettin to enjoy this day with my son. I forgot to call u but babe u should ve seen his eyes sparkel,damn it was so heart melting I wanted to cry.

This experience made me so excited I want more family times with u two."

Narrator POV
Ivonnica's heart was melting seeing how sweet her husband was talking about the time he had spend with their son.From the first moment Romero was born Romano only held him like twice from her point of view.He always came home late for the two years their son was born and never had time to even play with him .She knows he loves their son very much but he always keep a distance when things get to touchy or two sensitive ,he would always back out. The same thing happened to them when they had first met during bad circumstances .He treated her like trash and a slave,force her to marry him when her brother couldnt keep up to their deal. He made her life hell and treated her so bad in the being ,she felt like their marriage was nothing but a business deal.she remembers that day like yesterday when her brother came to her and told her he had sold her off to a business man because he stole from the guy and the man wanted insurance that he will get his money back and made a deal with my brother to give off his price possession for keeps until he gets the money to pay off his debit with interest and get his possession back.

Things went from bad to worse when their contract deal no longer fit to both their standards .My Brother KoVu is a very
Prideful person who always want things to go his way.My brother is a drug dealer in Manhattan.I still don't knw how he and Romano met because he is a Drug dealer and my hubby is a business man.all I knw is things went fuck hill and kovu joined some gang and cut all ties with me and I haven't seen him in 4 years .

Sorry for late update hope u enjoy this chapter and Plz vote for my story plz.

I also want to create a cast but in due time
happy sunday y'all.
Love u
L.Swartz
.