My consciousness slowly returns, like the soft caress of a distant melody. As I open my eyes, the world around me is a blur of unfamiliar shapes and colors. The room itself seems to pulsate with an air of grandeur and history. Sunlight filters through the delicate drapes, casting a warm, golden glow over everything. My heart quickens as I take in the ornate patterns adorning the walls—the realization hits me like a lightning bolt. I'm in the alpha king's chamber. The room is not empty. 

My eyes settle on a figure near me, one that emanates power and presence. It's him—the alpha king. Panic tugs at the edges of my consciousness, my instincts urging me to flee. But then, our eyes meet. In his gaze, I see a mix of curiosity and something else, something that quells the storm within me. A connection, ancient and profound, stretches between us. And as I look into those eyes, I realize—he's my mate. 

The fear that gripped me slowly loosens its hold, replaced by a strange blend of vulnerability and recognition. He stirs, awakening from his slumber, and his gaze remains locked on mine. The tension in the room eases as understanding dawns. His lips curve into a gentle smile, and I feel the tension in my shoulders melt away. He's not a threat—he's the one fate has woven for me. My mate.

"H-hi", I blushed profusely as he looked at  me.

"Morning, Mate", his voice was rough but smooth as he spoke to me.

"My n-name is L-lucas, What's y-yours?" Words flow between us, a tentative conversation that unravels the mysteries of our bond. His name is Alexander, The Alpha King. 

His voice is a deep, resonant melody, soothing the last remnants of my unease. We talk of the inexplicable connection that has drawn us together, transcending the boundaries of titles and traditions. With each word, the chasm that separated us shrinks, and I feel a warmth unfurling in my chest.

As our conversation deepens, I can't help but remember Valentina, my dear friend who has been by my side throughout this tumultuous journey. 

A question forms on my lips, "W-where is Valentina?"

Alexander's reply is bittersweet—Valentina, too, has found her mate. The beta of Alexander's pack, no less. Relief washes over me; she's safe, she's happy, and that's all that matters. The aroma of breakfast fills the air, breaking the spell of our conversation. Alexander guides me to a lavish spread, and I find myself indulging in the flavors of this new world. Each bite is a tantalizing blend of sensations, a reminder that this is real—a place where dreams meet reality. Alexander's presence beside me is reassuring, his proximity a silent promise of protection and companionship.

As the meal draws to a close, a wave of fatigue washes over me. The whirlwind of emotions, the revelations, and the sheer enormity of it all take their toll. Alexander senses my weariness and leads me to a bed adorned with silken covers. I sink into the embrace of comfort, my body surrendering to the call of sleep. Alexander's gaze lingers for a moment longer, a silent reassurance that I'm safe.

In the realm of dreams, I'm greeted by a world that defies logic—a tapestry woven from memories and desires. I find myself standing in a meadow, colors more vivid than anything I've seen before. And there he is, Alexander, walking towards me with a smile that lights up the landscape. In his eyes, I see a future—a future I'm beginning to embrace.

As I awaken to the gentle light of a new day, I realize that this chapter of my life has only just begun. Challenges loom on the horizon, and mysteries await unraveling. But I'm not alone. With Alexander by my side, a world of possibilities stretches before me. As I breathe in the promise of this new beginning, I know that I'm where I'm meant to be—in the embrace of my mate, in the heart of the alpha's realm.