~Chapter- 16~

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."
-Thomas Carlyle

*Get your glasses on people! A treat ahead for you all!!*

"Raizel! It's so good to see you again bro!" Lucas exclaimed and went to Raizel.

They both hugged and Raizel nodded at Lucas.

Wait, does this guy ever smile!? Like his cousing is greeting him and he nodded his head!!??

"How are you Luke?" He asked Lucas and the latter smiled.

"Great bro! How have you been?!" Lucas asked back as they started walking to where we sat.

"Good" he replied and they settled down. He nodded at Ayra and Sofia politely and when his eyes darted towards me.

It's as if no one is around us. I kept looking at him and he kept looking at me. His right hand had a bruise and a bandage wrapped around it. And for some weird reason I want to reach out and hold his hand. For some weird reason I want to go settle my little ass down on his sprawled out legs and caress his hand.

*Bitch! I knew you were a horny ass!* My subcon smirked at me like the badass bitch she is.

I sucker punched it in my mind and shrugged the thoughts off.

"Raizel!! You came!" Amalia said happily as she noticed him and came to him to hug him.

He got up but he didn't hug her. It was just her hugging him. He nodded at her in a formal greeting and I frowned.

His parents seem so warm towards him then why is he behaving formal even towards them?

Even his dad seemed down looking at his greeting.

My confusion about him and intrigue are buldin over and over.

Mrs. Deluca....oops! Sorry Amalia though covered her disappointment up with a smile and said.

"Let's go have lunch now kids!!" She said cheerfully and we all smiled getting up.

Lunch was eventful with all of us chatting. All except one. And three guesses to see who it is!!!

I was sitting between Lucas and Sofia. Wholetime me and Lucas were speaking about things and I can feel a hole burning through the side of my head.

I know he is looking at me but I once didn't dare look at him. It would only lead to me thinking more about him and we don't want that now, do we?!

Lunch went smooth and we went back to talking and laughing in the living room. Mr and Mrs. Deluca went somewhere. Whereas Raizel is nowhere to be seen.

"Hey! Can I know where is the bathroom?" I asked Vince in a hushed tone and he showed me a room upstairs. I smiled at him and excused myself from my friends and went upstairs.