~Chapter- 3~

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
-János Arany

"Lilllllllsssssssss" I dragged her name as I wrote down some of the purchases we had to make

"Lilllllllsssssssss" I dragged her name as I wrote down some of the purchases we had to make. I know Lily always gets irritated when I drag her name like that. But I just like doing it and getting a reaction out of her. My friends say sometimes I tend to do things which particularly irritate people.

"How many times should I tell you not to drag my name like that!?" She stormed out of the kitchen glaring at me.

"What did I do?! I just called out your name" I pouted acting innocent. She shook her head in annoyance and asked me why I called her.

"Here. These are the purchases we need to make. I have seen this new kitchenware which will help us a lot. We have to schedule a day to go and get these"

"Cool! How about day after? We can ask Isaac to take care of things here while we go and get these quick" Lily suggested examining the list.

"That'll do"

"Okay the packing is done for the Deluca order. When are they gonna come pick it up?" Lily asked giving me the list back.

"I think in a few. Mrs. Deluca said she is gonna send someone over by 12"

Lily went back to work while I was examining the list brainstorming for anything I forgot.

Suddenly I heard someone calling out to me saying "Excuse me. I am here to pick up Amalia Deluca's order?"

I lift my head to see the most sexiest man I have ever seen. Not that I have seen much but this man is just so beautiful. My heart rate picked up just by looking at him.

He is so tall that I have to crane my neck to see his face. He has tan complexion. His jaw is to die for. His eyes are a perfect shade of brown which reminds me of chocolate. He has this rugged look which makes him look ruthless. And his aura is something which steals your attention everytime he is in a room. People have auras which give out what kind of people they are when you see them. The man in front of me gives a very powerful aura almost......dangerous.

He cleared his throat bringing me out of my reverie.

"The order delivery please?" He said in a gruff voice laced with annoyance. I flushed thinking of how I was practically day dreaming about this man who is a stranger, which might have annoyed him. Even though his voice showed annoyance his voice is the most manliest voice I have ever heard. His voice had an accent which makes it even more sexier.

Control Core! Stop thinking like a pervert!

I quickly excused myself and bought out the order. We made red velvet jar cakes today as special and I gave one to him as complimentary. His mother was so sweet when she came in yesterday so I wanted to give a special jar to her.