1 - Dew. Finding Closure.

Dew moved his feet closer to the exit door of the entrance and overlook the unusually rainy day despite the forecast saying today would be sunny all day. How fitting.

Dew waited for a taxi next to a large poster of a newly released film OST, from a singer who was famous in Thailand. His eyes automatically went to the credits section and saw a very familiar name as the producer of the song. His heart was filled with pride, but it was accompanied by a familiar emptiness. Dew wondered if this void could ever go away. The void left by the same person as written on the poster.

Dew didn't realize he was lost in thought when the Taxi that stopped in front of him honked, pulling him out of his mind. When the taxi started to drive him to Bangkok Hospital, his mind wandered again. He didn't know if his decision to finally return to Bangkok after years of refusing to come back, even just for a few days, was right or wrong. But Dew knew, just as when he had no choice but to move to Chiang Mai seven years ago, he also had no choice but to return to Bangkok now. Yes, Dew has been away from Bangkok for seven years, to live with his father in Chiang Mai.His move, which started because his mother forced him, became the starting point for Dew's emotional journey and the discovery of his identity.

His phone pinged with a chat notification from Tar, asking whether or not he had landed. Dew gave a short 'yes' before locking his phone again. Of course after he promised to meet up with Tar and Dave later.

He remembered on the second year of his college Tar called him out of nowhere saying he had landed in Chiang Mai with Dave and asking where was Yin's dad's address. His tone wasn't exactly angry but Dew knew that his friend was pissed for some reason. A little shocked with their surprised visit, Yin felt like meeting them out of his dad's house and asked them to meet at the local coffee shop near the airport.

'I wanna treat you guys first', was what Dew said, but Dew knew that they had reason to surprise visit him like this and it wasn't a good thing judging by Tar's tone. When they all seated together at the local coffee shop with their orders already served was when Tar finally cut the short talk.

"You wanna know why we're here right?"

"Calm down, he's the victim here", Dave said, which confirmed Dew's suspicion that bad thing must've happened. Something that pissed Tar off.

Tar inhaled deeply to calm himself down, while Dew kept his mouth shut even tho he was wondering what kind of situation that had made him a victim.

"Dew", Tar started, leaning a little bit closer to the tallest of the three, " You... liked Best when we were in high school, correct?"

Dew's eye widened hearing his best friend asking a question he'd been dreading to hear since high school.

"Judging from your reaction, I probably should change the past tense, you still like Best, correct?"

Dew really couldn't say anything at that because in all honesty, there was still a huge void left after Best in his heart that no one could replace and he couldn't really lie at his long best friends. The long silence from his end confirmed Tar's question and Dave sighed. His eyes shifted to Dew.

"Why didn't you tell us about this?", he said and Dew felt worse because it sounded like he didn't trust his friend enough to tell them about his secret crush.

"This isn't a matter that I could really tell you guys about, because Best is-"

"Because he's a boy?", Tar cut him off.

Dew exhaled harshly, leaned back on his seat feeling defeated and nodded.

"is that all the reason why you guys even flew to meet me here?", Dew asked, his voice already lost it's confidence tone.