Question for the readers!

Okay, guys. I've got a serious question to ask you. It's sort of a long-winded one, so please bear with me here.

So. About Color-Gifted. Color-Gifted is the first book in an intended trilogy. It's finished. In the past few months I've been focusing on other stories, one of which I've started submitting to agents. I've got a lot of stories in my head which I'm slowly getting down, BUT . . . I have no immediate intention of finishing the Color-Gifted trilogy just yet.

I've been thinking about this for some time now. And I don't like the thought of leaving you guys hanging. But you have to know, I may never finish the trilogy. Although I love it and always will, I just have so many other stories that take priority in my head. I also feel it's not my best work--not by a long shot--especially since in the year and a half that I finished it I've been constantly writing and have definitely improved a lot. So it is DEFINITELY not a sample of my best work.

Well. My question to you is this: Would you still like to read the rest of it? All of book one? Knowing that a) I may never finish the series, and b) it is by no means my best work? Please be honest! If you don't want to read it/have forgotten all about it, that's fine. And if you'd still like to read it, knowing all of the above, I'd be happy to share it with you : )

Thanks for your time!

Emy