Either me or Baby 1

Note: From Riddhima's pregnancy track!

*****

It's a story from where Riddhima was pregnant .

Vansh wasn't willing to accept the child due to his past traumas .
Ishani was in rage to finish the child as she thought Riddhima to be reason of her miscarriage . Aryan and chachi trying to kill the child cause it's going to be Raisinghania's heir and all the property will be given to that baby and they won't get any .

Vansh asked Riddhima to choose between child and himself .
How can Riddhima choose between them where one is her heart and other is her heartbeat ?? If she chooses the child than they can't live together . Like really !! Due to his insecurities he said those to Riddhima !!!
But then she decided what must she do!!

Vansh was out for some work . When he came back home and went to his room it was silent . He called for Riddhima but she wasn't there . He found a letter in dressing table . He read it :

Vansh

Vansh you asked me to choose between you and my baby . I don't know why!! But you asked me to choose between you both. It's like choosing between two of my eyes which I obviously can't . As you may remember you have disowned me many times for your blood relations so today I choose my own blood . My baby !!

Hope we never cross path with each other in near future !!

Good bye!!

Not yours
Riddhima

After reading letter he was shocked would be understatement. He was devastated, shattered and many more . His Riddhima left him . She disowned him . He won't be able to see her now .

Family also got to know about it . Dadi , sia and Angre were sad.
Ishani , chachi and Aryan were on cloud nine . Vansh couldn't understand anything so he made distance from his family . He always used to cry remembering Riddhima and their baby .

Riddhima went to U.S leaving all the relations behind to secure her baby's future . She left him . She was equally broken as him but after numerous attack on her baby by his own family member and his condition she didn't had the choice either . So she decided to live for her baby , her only blood relation . She forever left India .

It was now Seven years to that incident . Riddhima gave birth to her son , her lifeline whom she named Evish and he is called Evan by all.
Now Riddhima is a successful doctor . She is Dean of one of the prestigious hospital of U.S which would certainly help her to change her son's future . Evan is six years and some months old .

Coming to India . Vansh misses Riddhima a lot . He wonders how their baby would be . He even don't know the gender of their baby . How unlucky father he is ??
Ishani regrets to some extent but don't show it . Now she has given birth to Her and Angre's son Aditya .
Dadi and sia misses Riddhima . Dadi wish to see her first great grandchild. Angre also misses his bhabhi . And Aryan and chachi , the same , money minded botched .

Riddhima is now Dr.Riddhima Malik.
She even got to know about her parents whom Ishani killed and later she adopted her parents surname . She is now living in New York with her son in her own house . She also owns a big lavish house now comfortable for her son . She now didn't needed anybody to live . She is self sufficient and happy with her son . Her neighbours are also really very caring unlike Indians who keeps taunting single mother and slutsham them . She is living a peace ful life now . Without any fear , hatred and other negative things . A peaceful life which she always wanted just the missing thing is her Love .

She woke up from her sleep . She freshen up and got ready and went towards her son room to wake him up.

Riddhima: Good morning baby !!
But seeing the sight in front of her she could feel more proud of her son . Who was already up , freshen up and ready to go his Academy .
After all he is Riddhima's son so she had taught him all the ettiques of life . Evan can be called carbon copy of Riddhima . He is hardworking boy in the very small age also.He doesn't mock others and neither enjoys other plight nor makes them feel low . He even finds happiness in small things . He is of course living a rich life but he is not a spoil brat . He isn't either Second Aryan or Ishani who keeps showing off class and richness . His academic performance are also very good with sports and extra curriculum activities. He is a disciplined child but possessive of his mother not jealous type . He have a crush upon his neighbour's daughter who is his classmate also and even his crush mother likes him and he can't be more happy than it .

Evan: Good morning Mom!! He happily said .

Riddhima kissed his forehead .
Riddhima: Now let's go for breakfast baby !!

Evan: Mom I am not a baby now . I am a big boy . You see !!

Riddhima: Ok my big boy let's go for breakfast ok !! Come .

Two of them had their breakfast. Evan went to his Academy in its vehicle as he loves going with his friends rather than car and luxurious transports.

But Riddhima was having a different kind of feeling today . She didn't know why!! It's because whole Raisinghania clan was in New York .They are here for a small vacation and also for Dadi 's health check up as her health is deteriorating now a days . They were having an appointment in hospital where Riddhima is Dean and a utmost senior doctor also .
They all went to hotel and checked in for their stay . Vansh was also feeling different kind of emotions today. After resting for a while he a long with Dadi and Angre went to hospital . After asking in a reception from receptionist they were said that Dr.Malik will do study her case whom unfortunately is none other than Riddhima as Dadi's case was quite complicated and Riddhima being a senior doctor can manage her case .

They were asked to wait for while as she was busy in meeting hold on hospital itself . After sometime they were informed to go towards her big room or cabin where she studies patient's case . Then they move towards her room and after knocking they were told to come inside . They went inside . At that time Riddhima's P.A Lera was present there while Riddhima was inside the other part of her cabin doing some work .After knowing that her patient was there she moved outside only th get the biggest shock of her life . There stood her husband's family including Angre , Dadi and himself . But she masked her emotions before them .

That's it!!
I will post the other part very soon . It's a two shot .
Bye!!❤✌