NSFW Alphabet (PART I)

Scaramouche x Fem!Secretary!Reader

[1st Person POV/Lots of talk about sex/Yeah that's literally it/I always wanted to make these so/Make sure to look at the headcanon before reading for more context]

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

I remember after another long, sleepless night with Lord Scaramouche, I was instructed to go clean myself in his own private bathroom. After I washed my body and wiped down any other fluids that were still on (or even inside) me, I returned back to my superior's room to say goodnight. Normally, I would have left to head to my own dormitory, but at that moment, I realized what Lord Scaramouche was like after we spent the night together.

He stripped the bedsheets off the bed, used a towel to wipe the mattress, and even tossed the soiled blankets into a laundry basket to be washed properly. I basked in the moment of clarity that Scaramouche was the kind of man that worked in the shadows rather than out in the open.

I was thinking that he felt unworthy of cleaning my body because he was the reason behind all this lovely filth. To my surprise, it seems that Scaramouche was the type to see the bedroom as something sacred - something that was meant to be dirtied with heated passion, and it was his duty to keep it clean.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

When we are resting together after a drawn-out and dreadful debt collection, Lord Scaramouche would always bring my attention to his hands. Sometimes it would be obvious: he would touch my wrist and then walk down at an agonizingly slow pace just to entwine our fingers together, or he would give me a loving pat on the head.

And sometimes it wasn't obvious: like a subtle touch on my shoulder or when he placed his hands on my hips to push me to the side. For some reason, his hands had a calming effect on me. I always felt appreciated, like I belonged with him. It was a little embarrassing to admit it, though. I enjoyed holding hands and receiving head pats, I never would have thought that my superior's favourite body part of his would be his hands (?!)

I feel like I don't need to ask Lord Scaramouche which body part of mine he favours the most. Although everything about my figure seems to be on par with his preferences, there is one area that Scaramouche enjoys playing with the most. Of course, it can't be anywhere below my chest. If he were to fondle me in any of my private areas while I'm not in the mood, then what's the fun in that? The answer to the prompt above is my neck.

Scaramouche loves to grab, hold, caress, rub, kiss, lick, suck, and bite my neck. The attacks would be random, maybe there would be a build-up but still, he never fails to catch me off guard. Sometimes the neck kisses would get both of us overwhelmed with upcoming arousal, so before things get too crazy, he would leave a dark suckle on my skin. I can't say how many times I was thankful to be wearing a scarf as a part of my uniform.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Lord Scaramouche has a lot of built-up stress. Can you imagine how much responsibility is placed on your shoulders if you were a Fatui Harbinger? I'm only a secretary-assistant, I do half of his work and I still find myself getting overwhelmed by the workload. But, I truly admire how efficiently my boss gets his work done - with excellent results. So, I feel that it's appropriate to let him release all the hardships onto me.

At first, I didn't understand why he liked to have me sit on my knees under his desk while I kissed his already very erect cock, but I do now. Every now and then, Lord Scaramouche needs encouragement and motivation to get the average paperwork done. I later found out that the only way to inspire Scaramouche to have a good working habit was to have him cum down my throat.

Oh, not only just my throat. He also has a thing for coating my face with his semen and staining random parts of my body white. I believe he has some kind of an ownership kink but I don't mind (I also don't want to ask just in case he would be embarrassed). I just see it as a privilege to be the only one who is capable enough to satisfy him.

Only on the days after we've conducted a successful debt collection, I let him cum in the very place saved only for him. Sometimes he can't contain his excitement and after a few rough thrusts, I feel the sweet rush of Scaramouche's relief fill me from the inside. Sometimes cum would drooble out of my cunt (it wasn't like I could even hold in that much semen after being outstretched by a man's cock), much to Scaramouche's annoyance. He would always use two fingers to shove the cum back inside, at the same time, finger-fuck me to the point of a forced orgasm.

I forgot to mention this type of thing only happened after successful debt collections and on my safe days.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I think I have an idea as to what Lord Scaramouche's dirty, little, secret is. I'll give out some hints...

If there is a flight of stairs we need to use to get to our destination, he always makes me go in front of him. Whenever we climb up tall hills or rocks, again, he's right under me. Finally (and this is the most obvious out of all of them), Scaramouche asked if I ever wanted to play around with my ass.

Yes, I believe that he has a thing for my butt. It doesn't really bother me, I was just expecting him to be more of a tits person.

But I find it quite adorable whenever he denies it. He would become all aloof and smug when I catch him staring at my ass. Plus, I remember one time while I was riding him in reverse cowgirl, his hands would always travel down to my butt! It's so obvious but he keeps insisting that he doesn't have that kind of fetish. Is he afraid I'm going to think he's weird for it? No, he's wrong. If Lord Scaramouche has a preference for other holes, I will allow him to use my ass to get off.

But alas, it's only a dirty secret. I'm not supposed to know about it...!

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Lord Scaramouche is quite older than me, so I kind of expected him to be more experienced in the bedroom. I try asking him if he's been with any other women but he always avoids answering my questions.

It's a little unfair, but I guess I could see why. He never asks me if I've slept with other men and gets angry every time I try to bring it up. Does he get jealous at the thought of me in another person's bed? I just want him to know that I intend to be intimate with him and only him.

I would also like to add that my Lord Scaramouche knows what he's doing to my body. Every touch feels like pure magic. He always satisfies me yet would always leave me wanting for more. I think it's the way he kisses me or the fact that he knows all my pleasure spots. Maybe it's the way he spreads my legs over his arms or how he knows what kind of words he whispers into my ear as he thrusts into me. For some reason, I feel like I'm the one who's being placed on a pedestal. It feels... amazing. As always.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!!

Well, that was lots of fun! These were short and sweet, I hope to be able to post the rest of the alphabet but I got kinda lazy so just take these lololol

If you wanna make your own NSFW Alphabet about a character/couple, all you gotta do is just google it and you'll find the template!