The Heat From Last Night (NSFW)

Scaramouche x Fem!Secretary!Reader

[Smut/Borderline Fluff/Cunnilingus]

WARNING: Sexual content!! +18 readers please!!

This oneshot is based on my other Scaramouche book: Dirty, Little, Traitor.

The context is that you are Harbinger Scaramouche's secretary-assistant (which is why you address him so formally). Both of you are "sleeping" in a tent on the same bed, thus leading to some unexpected events unfolding.

For more clarification, I suggest you go read the fanfic! Of course, if you're willing.

After Scaramouche so passionately kissed you, he was just about to get off your body but you held onto his sleeve to keep him in place. The young man stopped when he noticed you were holding him back.

"What do you think you're doing? Let go."

"Sir..." You whispered into the darkness.

"Let go," He sighed longingly. "You know we're not supposed to be doing this."

Seeing that he wasn't exactly ordering you to release him, you continued to hold onto his sleeve, "I wasn't lying when I said my body was feeling hot..."

"I told you to watch your words. You're going to say things that are going to get you into trouble. And you might regret it." Scaramouche scolded. "I suggest we go to sleep, now."

"No, please... D-Don't go..." You pleaded. "Don't leave me like this..."

"By the Gods, [Y/N]..." Scaramouche grumbled, reaching over and turning on the lantern. "What is wrong with you...? Oh."

His eyes travelled downwards and stopped. You whimpered in discomfort as you touched yourself slowly. One of your hands slithered down the front of your body to cup against your crotch, as if you were trying to pull your shorts off.

"My Lord, I feel restless..." You replied in a yearning voice.

"What the hell..." Scaramouche exhaled deeply, returning back on top of you. "You're so high maintenance."

"Ah...!" You flinched when he placed his hand on yours, sliding his fingers in between to get a feel for himself.

"If you get this excited from a simple kiss, people will mistake you as a nun from Mondstadt." He teased. "Are you a virgin, [Y/N]?"

"Well-"

"Actually don't answer that, I'll get very angry."

You blinked a few times and felt the tension slowly go away when his grabby hands tugged at your hips. The hardening bulge on your leg wasn't helping you concentrate, in fact, he was grinding against you.

"Alright, I guess it can't be helped," Scaramouche said nonchalantly. "Who would have thought? Secretary [Y/N] is weak because of a simple hot, messy, kiss. I'll show you the tongue play you should be excited about. Off with the shorts."

Arching your back off the futon, you allowed him to unbutton your clothes and slide them down your legs. You cooperated as Scaramouche stripped the clothing, they finally left your feet and the young man tossed them to the side, your underwear was spared for now.

You pursed your lips and placed your hands over your warm face, the way he was staring at you was starting to make you feel aroused at the thought of being the center of his attention. Scaramouche made his way into the middle and slowly leaned down.

"Open up," He commanded, pulling your legs apart forcefully.

You continued to stare at the tent's ceiling, your expression becoming soft as Scaramouche put his face in between your legs. Hearing a satisfied sigh, his hands gripped you tightly to keep you in place as your thighs rested on his shoulders.