Chapter 2 - Periods Suck

For the past couple days Max has been very 'sick'. He's been having symptoms like Stomach Cramps, Sore Breasts, Muscle Aches, and more. He thinks it's because of the Binder, but a couple days later something happens. Max wakes up at 7 as normal, but he notices his pants being soaked. He gets up and notices a spot of blood on the bed. "What the hell." he mumbled to himself. He looked behind him and saw the blood, he covered his mouth trying not to scream.

Max didn't know his period would come so early, at least all the symptoms made sense now. Max thought it would come when he was 11 or at least after summer. He quickly changed out of his bloody cloths and put his binder on. He then took the blood sheets and cloths to the washer and went back to his tent. "Aw man, what am I going to do." he said, wondering what activity they all had today. As if Satan heard his worry, David calls all the campers out their tents. "Hello campers!" David said, Gwen drinking a coffee next to him. Max came out last to make sure he was behind everyone.

"Today we'll be going hiking! So make sure to eat enough so you have energy for this activity!" David said, all the campers groaned. Max yawned tiredly, he didn't get enough sleep last night. While everyone walked away Max grabbed Neil and Nikki and pulled them aside. "What?" Neil and Nikki said at the same time, then stared at each other. "Guys, I need you're help." Max said almost sounding desperate. "Yeah, what do you need?" Nikki said, crossing her arms. Max nervously took a deep breath, Nikki and Neil looked a bit confused.

"I'm Transgender."

A/N Sorry this is so short- a wanted to leave this on a somewhat "cliffhanger"! The next chapter will hopefully be longer then this!