Chapter Nineteen

N I K O L A I

I woke to see her sleeping peacefully in my arms.

Seeing her naked in my arms turned me on but I know she's tired and exhausted so I need to have a cold shower now. Thinking of last night,it was the best night. She drives me crazy, the way she clenched around me, my name coming out of her pretty little mouth as she scratch my back looking like a little rabbit under the beast.

I started kissing her neck and she moaned. "Not now, Nic." She said as she pushed me away and opened her eyes fully.

"Morning love." I said as I kissed her cheeks.

"Morning." She replied. "What time is it?"

"7:00." I replied as I stood up and went inside the bathroom to take shower. When I came out she was no where to be seen, I dressed up and walked down the stairs, following the smell of the food that was coming from the kitchen.

She was wearing a white knew length sundress with her hair down. She look like an angel in that dress.My angel. She didn't notice me as she was busy making pancakes so I slowly walked her amd wrapped my arms around her and she jumped slightly.

"You scared me." She said as she stopped at bit before looking at me and going back to her work.

I ran my nose down her neck inhaling her smell. “I see, you can still walk. I left you too early yesterday, but don't worry you won't be able to walk tomorrow. I promise."

She slapped my hands away as I smirked at her. "Pervert."

I winked at her. "Only for you, babe." And sat down on the kitchen island as I watch her.

She set down the food on the table and I sat down on the table before digging while she sat down opposite to me eating her food silently.

The ringing of the phone broke the silence. I glance at the name and took it immediately.

"Boss, we got a problem here." Edwin said hurriedly and I jerked up.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stood up, frowning and Belle stood up too.

"Boss, Antonio ran away and many of our were man killed. Two of our warehouse were blown up, they also stole our shipment. We lost millions, Boss." Edwin rambled as he barked orders at others in between.

"THAT MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!" I shouted furiously as I rubbed my temples furiously. "I'm coming there. Gather our men in the main warehouse."

"Boss, if you are coming please bring your wife. Don't leave her alone." He said as he continued. "He left a message saying he'll be back for your wife."

I clenched my jaw so hard as I saw all red. The fucker as gone too far now. I hung up the phone as I clenched and clench my fist.

"What happen?" Belle asked as she took my face into her small hands while looking at me with concern.

I pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly. "Antonio escaped." I said and her shoulder tensed. "He killed many of my men, blew up two of my warehouse and stole my shipments. I lost alot of my men and money but that doesn't matter right now. The only thing it matters is that bastard is searching for you."

She ran her hands on my hair and I relaxed. "Don't worry. You'll find him. We are together in this."

We are together in this.

That's what it matter.

She's with me.

I'm with her and no one can take her away from me.

"I have to go to the warehouse and. . . . you're going with me. That's finale" I said leaving no place for argument as I looked into her eyes.

She gave a small smile before nodding and I breath out in relieve. Atleast she didn't argue, unlike other stupid women.

"I'll go and change." She said before pulling away and running up the stair before I could say anything.

After some time she came down wearing black ripped pants with white tops and leather jacket and pairing it with combat boots.

"Louisa said she's coming too so she told me to wear it like we use to back in the academy. If you don't like it I can–"

I cut her. "Belle, you are my wife. You can wear anything you like besides you look sexy in everything."

She rolled her eyes before swinging her jacket over her shoulder before walking past me and I followed her.

She was swinging her hips on purpose and I knew it. Damn. Such a tease. I quickly catch up with her and leaned in. "You're such a tease Mrs Ivanov. You know what let's go back to our bedroom and finish our business first." I whispered as I grabbed her ass making her gasp.

She slapped my hands away. "There are people watching, Nick. Behave." She said as she pulled me inside the car.

"Good morning Don. Good morning ma'am." Sam wished like always and I nodded like always while Belle wished him back.

"Good morning Sam." She said smiling at him while I narrowed-eyed them. "I heard you wife is pregnant? How is she?"

"She's fine, ma'am. She also wish to meet you soon again." Sam replied while I kept narrowing my eyes at them. I mean I'm right here and my wife is busy talking with other man?

"I would also love to meet her soon." She replied.

Before they would start another conversation I started. "Belle, you said Louisa will be there. Why will she be there?" I asked curiously. What if they're planning to have a girls day out? Never. Not in this situation when Antonio is after her.

"Gino didn't tell you?" She asked. I knew it. That fucker was hiding something.

"Tell what?"

"Gino and Louisa are dating. They even made it official yesterday." She said in an excited tone. "And well, Gino asked her to come with him saying she's being followed so she have to stay with him for a while."

I nodded as I furrowed my eyebrows.

He didn't tell me. He fucking didn't tell me Louisa was now officially his girlfriend. That fucker. Wait until I break his teeth.

Thats for later. Now the main problem is, they want both Belle and Louisa. They want to take her away from me huh? Over my death body.

                                 «★»

a/n: sorry for updating after a long time. I'm having my exams which will be over on August 1. So, till than no updates but if possible i'll try.