v. 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧

LB wins! The UMSIII gaming monitor displayed for the 35thtime. Jason screeched in outrage and throw his controller onto the sofa. "Mariii," he whined, "This is the billionth time you've won! Stop winning!"

Marinette cackled at her brother's despair. "Sorry Jay," her words much more apologetic than her expression.

Jason pouted like a 6-year-old. "No, you're not," he said, childishly crossing his arms.

"No, I'm not," she agreed, stretching her legs.

The two of them had been joint at the hip ever since they had found each other again after years.

"Come on," Marinette said, walking to the kitchen. "I'm going to get some snacks."

Jason, still grumbling about the unfairness of it all and the unfair advantage she had, followed her.

Unfortunately for him, his (according to Jason of course) idiot brothers were sitting there. And they heard what he said.

Tim grinned as he sipped on his coffee, no doubt with an alarming number of shots. "Jason can't beat his sister at UMSIII?"

Jason glared at him. "Yes, I can, in fact, I've beaten her-"

"-zero times," interrupted Marinette.

Damian snickered, looking at Marinette with heart eyes – that Jason did not appreciate. Demon-spawn seemed to be too interested in his baby sister.

Jason picked up a knife threateningly. "Would you like to die demon-spawn?"

"As if I would, Todd," Damian scoffed, looking at Marinette again (none-to-subtly, if Tim and Dick's giggling was to go by).

Jason narrowed his eyes at him. "Game on, demon-spawn, game on."

Damian smirked.