Chapter 6

{A/n: Absolutely love how nobody comments or even reads this fanfic but anywaysss it's back to story writing :) }

Joker's POV~

Eventually I just give up on the whole mountain idea after a while so I just decided to change the subject. "Fine but can we go out to get some food cause I'm starving, plus I haven't eaten since like... I don't know, like yesterday maybe?"

"We have food here why would we need go out?", He asked me. I just look at him with a blank expression which seems to unnerve him Abit. I laugh at this which turns into a nervous laugh, "I may or may not have went through all the food here eh heh" he blinks at me for a moment to process what I had said as realization dawns over him. He just facepalms and reluctantly says "fine" in his deep monotonic voice. I triumph internally having won, he tells me to get dress for the day so we both part ways to go to our separate rooms.

Once inside my room, I close and lock the door. I turn around and see a pile of clothes on a chair with a note on top of them. I smile knowing it must have been Alf. I walk over to the pile of clothes and read the note which reads-

Dear John,

Sorry to have let myself into your living quarters, I over heard you and master Bruce's discussion earlier and threw together this outfit. Knowing master Bruce he mostly likely will have the both of you heading to a fancy restaurant. I do hope you don't mind my intrude. If you do not like the clothes I picked out for you, you may choose not to wear them to which is perfectly okay. I sincerely hope you two have fun on your little "date" together.

Sincerely,

Alfred Pennyworth(Alf)

I smile brightly and quickly put on the outfit Alf had picked out for me. The outfit consisted of just a plain black t-shirt with dark green, almost black pants and a purple tail coat. There was also a light purple sweatshirt. I paused in thought for a second then a lightbulb in my head lit up and I grabbed some scissors I had kept in a secret compartment of the shoes I arrived here in, I then grabbed a needle and some thread. I went to the closet and found some old clothes I assumed weren't in use because of the dust that recently started to settle on them. Without really thinking I went to work.

~around 30 minutes later~

Bruce's POV~

It had been 30 minutes since John had suggested going out to eat. I walked to his room and knocked on his door. I heard a hurried shuffling sound coming from inside and presumed John must've been doing something and I might've startled him. After a few shuffling sounds later the door opened to a disheveled looking John. He was wearing his same clothes but had a few pieces of fuzz that weren't from his outfit he was wearing, his hair was a little messy with pieces of fuzz in it too.

John smiled nervously "h-hey buddy what brings ya here?" He asked as it sounded as though he was out of breath. "I was just checking up on you since it's been 30 minutes from when you suggested to go out to eat", I replied and at that moment his eyes went wide in shock. "O-oh I completely forgot sorry, uhm ...maybe we can go tomorrow?", he said in an overly apologetic voice.

I had decided to just grab groceries earlier since he wasn't responding to calling of his name or knocks on his door. I decided not to tell him about it because he might feel worse about it. "Yeah that should be good. What time do you want to go?", I asked him. He seems to lighten up Abit seeing I wasn't upset or anything. "Maybe 10pm or so?", He pondered Abit. I nod then a question pops into my head "hey what were you doing for the whole 30 minutes you spent in here? Just curious" he just shifted his weight to his left leg seemingly uncomfortable with the question for whatever reason.

"Uh just something I was working on is all.. um if you don't mind I should get back to it", he chuckled nervously. "Alright I'll leave you to it then, just make sure you don't overwork yourself, and make sure to get some sleep alright?", I suggest. He simply nods and so I leave him to his work.

Joker's POV~

I close the door once he leaves and sigh. I walk over to what I was working on and look it over. I had cut up the black shirt and light purple sweater to make the sweater somewhat of a crop top, then I cut of the sleeves to replace them with the black shirt's sleeves instead. I had decided to cut out the shoulders as well. For the pants, at first I wanted to make them like ripped leggings but that didn't work so I went with making them short shorts.

I had found a skirt in the closet and I was lucky. It was both a greenish black with some purple in places and just in my size! Of course I added some of my own personal touch to it so it was perfect and to my likings. I found a belt in the closet too so I just decide to use that in my outfit as well cause I liked the way it looked.

I found fishnet leggings in the closet too why does Bruce even have these in here?? I decided to just leave his interests alone. I found high knee socks as well and some purple Demonia boots. All of this surprisingly coincidentally to my advantage to use. Ha it's like the universe actually loves me for once and is in my favor.

I decide to try on everything and surprisingly it all worked out and actually looks somewhat decent. I take off the clothes after a while of just admiring them in a mirror in my attached bathroom, placing them somewhere safe where I wouldn't loose them. I clean up any of the mess I had made and then I plop onto my bed.
I take my phone of the charger and scroll through it and eventually just start playing games I had on my phone at the moment.

Bruce's POV~

It was around 9:26pm and I hadn't even realized how late it had gotten. I go to check on John to make sure he was ok, and find him fast asleep. I close his door quietly and go off to the bat cave so I can suit up for a night of patrolling Gotham's scum filled streets.

~time skip~

I sat atop one of the many buildings of Gotham city looking for any sign of a potential disturbance.

It had been quiet all night but I decided to stay a bit longer and when nothing appeared I went back to the cave.

~A/n: ow my phone charger burns.. any whooo should I just scrap this book and start a something else? Or should I continue this book and just start another Sanders sides book? Please inform me~