CHAPTER I

"Professor, it's so exciting!"

"For three thousand years," A scarlet haired woman enthusiastically spoke, unboxing, storing the golden treasures on the exhibit floor. "For three thousand years, our Pharaoh lay buried in Saqqara. All this treasure chase from the North to South, from Abydos to the Valley of the Kings, has finally ended. And now she's all ours."

Of course this brought in many job opportunities and the expedition was one the people whom worked hard for this position that they are in now. Journalists published great stories of this mysterious Pharaoh whom similar to Tutankhamun disappeared but her story struck people in a way that it was much more different, much more unique. The wonders of treasures they found that belonged to a young child was baffling to them, truly.

"Oh yes, Dr Olsen." Agreed the head Professor of the museum, "We'll be the envy of the ancient consortium. This mummy is guaranteed to put us in the big leagues." His voice filled pride and joy as he spoke, helping the Scottish woman place the sacred objects that belonged to the once reigning Pharoah in perfect order, closing the glass case with a key.

When his eyes landed on the lapis scepter, he could not help but grin. By the tip of the scepter was a sculpture of a cat, clear pairs of diamonds for eyes and if you could stare longer you'd be lost in the ancient world with a sound mind wondering as to how long this object had been preserved, and til this day perfectly stored. "Ah, the scepter. Only the Pharoah the one who rules the greatest ancient civilizations in the world possesses this symbol of power." His feet trailed out the exhibition tomb, just be the entrance stood tall a table to place the great object.

"Damnit!" The frustrated voice of a young raven haired woman echoed through the halls.

"Admit it. We're lost, aren't we?" The thick French accent of the man who accompanied her following after, voice filled with exhaustion and disappointment. "No. We are not lost." Disagreed the raven-haired, giving him her all too famous look, 'I have things under control' to which he delightfully smirked at her cheeky grin.

"It's just... my head can't leave the weird dream I had this morning." She revealed with a sigh.

Her lover immediately brushing the matter off with a friendly chuckle, "You always have weird dreams, Kleo."

"It was about grandma." She resumed, the Frenchman's eyes now trailing back to her after glancing down at the at a corner they took. "Yes." He beckoned her to carry on.

"She said all kinds of weird things- something strange is going to occur today."

Her lover let out a chuckle, "Hasn't it occurred to you something strange is already happening?"

Kleo's head whipped towards the Frenchman, her raven curls swirling around due to the wind that the open windows invited. Not only that but the museum A.C was on making it even chillier and she was thankful her fiance had gladly burrowed her his jacket. She was too, frustrated of the strange weather of today- last time she checked they said it was to be sunny all day. But so far, it's been cloudy and now that the sun fell and moon graced the skies, it's been quiet windy-a little drizzly too. "What is?" She innocently asks him.