I turned around to see the same group of women from two days ago. "You did us dirty." The blonde hissed. I stood silent since there's not much to say when your waiting ti get mugged. They all had evil looking smiles plastered on their faces, I had seen the woman that I had stabbed with a glass bottle, I gusse she was planning on her revenge because she was holding a broken glass bottle.

I swallowed hard, wishing I hadn't ran away in the night.
"Look, I didn't mean to-" The blonde pinned me against the cold hard brick wall."I didn't mean to" She mocked "C'mon Jessica, Get her a taste of her own medicine!" The girl that I had stabbed walked up to me laughing. I tried breaking free and nearly did but they tightened thier grip in a second. The only resolution was to kick as hard as I could.
"Help!" I yelled out, Suddenly I was met with a sharp pain on my abdomen. My eyes widened as I looked down to see the glass bottle stuck into my skin. I seen the scarlet red blood, slowly pouring out.My legs had gotten weak and the blonde threw me to the floor.
They all walked away, laughing at their revenge.

I layed there for a moment waiting till their laughs fadded fully. I slowly got up crying hard. I grabbed the glass bottle, pulling it out of my stomach, I screamed in pain.
I slowly lifted my shirt, The river of blood trailing down my skin. I grabbed my backpack and one of my t-shirts, wrapping it around my stomach tightly to stop the bleeding. I slowly got up, using the wall as my support. I had to keep going, if I didn't I'll get caught from my parents.

I walked out of the alleyway to see some people walking into a bus, I quickly walked in sitting at the back seat, My eyes started to get heavy, Just before I can see where this bus was taking me, I got pulled into a dark slumber.

Ponyboy's Pov:

"Ran Away! Y/N Ran Away?!" Steve said shocked
"Something awful must've happened." I sighed
"Did she tell you where she's going?" My Mom asked
"She said she's gonna find her way back to Tusla all on her own."
"Damn it! She's gonna get lost...Kidnapped even!" Soda was in a panic
"We gotta got look for her." Twobit took a second thought of what he just said.
"How? We don't know which state she's at by now." Johnny asked
"And it's not like I can send her another letter." I sighed
"We'll figure out soon." Mom said softly. "Hope thats soon." I sighed. Who knows where Y/N is, She can be miles away from New York by now, I just hoped she was safe. For the rest of that night we all stood dead silent, wondering how we're we going to find Y/N fast.

A/N: I just wanted to take the time to say thank you guys so much for 100 reads! I'm glad you guys enjoy this book, And Once again thank you HeiraelleO12greys for the story idea! I really enjoy writing this and I'm excited for you guys to see what comes next!
🌅🐴Stay Gold!💛