Eight AM in the morning I had woke up to my mother banging on my bedroom door. "Get Up We're or we'll leave ya behinde!" She yelled. 'Good, Not like I wanted to go with your no good drunk ass anyway' I thought. Even if I wished I could say that in her face, I knew if I ever said that to her she'd kill me with a glass bottle and my dad would be cheering her on. They were worse than being jumped by socs.

I lied on my bed for a moment not wanting to move, Suddenly My Mother banged on the door harder causing me to jerk out of the bed. I quickly slipped into the clothes I wore Yesterday because my parents never really bought anything for me and put my nearly empty backpack on. I walked out of the door to a slap on the head.
"Dumb Ass! I told you to be up by seven at night." My Father hissed. I stood silent knowing if I talked back I'd get more of his beatings.

We drove through the streets and I suddenly remembered I promised Ponyboy I'd say goodbye to them before I moved.
Without saying a word I opened the car door and jumped out.
"GET BACK HERE" My Mother yelled, I didn't listen, even though I knew I'd be screwed I wanted to say goodbye to my only family. I ran as fast as I could, hearing my parents car trailing me as they cussed me out.

I had seen Ponyboy standing out on the porch with Dally and Johnny, they were out for a good smoke. "Y/N? What are you running for?" Ponyboy asked
I stood in front of them my hands on my knees as I caught my breath, Before I could awanser my mother yelled "Get back in the car you whore!" She yelled, Dallas rolled his eyes at her and gave her the bird.
My face grew white, I immediately grabbed his hand and put his middle finger down. "Are you asking for me to die Dally?" I whispered "I'm doing you a favor."
I sighed looking at my parents then back at Ponyboy, Dallas and Johnny. "I came here to say goodbye." I hugged Ponyboy tightly. "Come in the house, the rest of the gang is in there." He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the house. Everyone stood up knowing it was time.

I first hugged Darry, He hugged me so tight I could barely breath. "I'm gonna miss ya' Y/N" "I am too" He pulled away from my hug, I looked deep into his cold blue eyes, near in tears. He was like an older brother I never had.
I gave Darry a sad smile
"Don't carry two bundles of roofing anymore alright?"
"Alright" He slightly laughed
I turned to Sodapop, tears already in sight, Before I could say anything he hugged me. "Please don't leave us Y/N." He cried "I wish I didn't" I sighed "I love you. Y/N" "I love you too."
It went like that for the rest of the gang, Tears and frowns...well besides from Dally.

I then came to Ms.Curtis, I hugged her tightly, "I don't wanna go!" I cried "I know you don't sweetheart, I promise you Y/N I'll find a way." She had a tone of dedication and desire.
I pulled away, looking into her empathetic, soft blue eyes. Suddenly memories of the times we both spent together flashed into my eyes, The sad times, The good times, Times when she helped me, Times when I helped her. Why did it have to be this way? Why? I hugged her tightly once again bursting into tears.
"I Love You, Mrs.Curtis, Your More Like A Mom To Me!"
"Your like the daughter I never had Y/N, I love you." She sniffed.

She lifted my head slightly and wiped my tears, Kissing my forhead. She gave me a sad smile. Life's not gonna be the same without her, Nor the gang. My life was gonna be a living hell that I didn't want nor ask for. But that happens nearly all the time in my life, so it was nothing new.
We walked out of the house looking at my parents car.
"Y/N." Ponyboy pulled me to him. "Send me letters when you get there alright?" I nodded, He gave me one last hug, As I slowly walked away from him our hands slowly falling apart.
I slowly waved at then as I went in the car.

I looked out the window watching Everyone run, following the car window waving goodbye. One by one slowling down, I looked from the back window all of them growing smaller, reaching out of sight.
I sighed laying my head on the window watching cars pass by as tears silently ran down my face.

Goodbye Tusla, Hello living nightmare...