Ponyboy's Pov:
I was sitting down in the dinning room eating some chocolate cake with eggs and bacon, Darry had gotten the mail looking through it.
"Hey Ponyboy, there's one for you." Darry said "Oh, It's must be from Y/N." I said, Everyone nearly swormed around me like bees attracted to honey.
"What did she say?" Soda asked
"Is she alright?" Johnny said
"When will she come back?" Steve tried to grab the letter but I pulled back.
"I haven't read it yet." I said as I grabbed the envelope.
I put my plate in the sink, Everyone was following me to the living room.

I started to read out loud, Everyone sitting around me.

"Hey Ponyboy,

I just made it to the apartment, I miss you guys...You know how Dally explained how New York was and how we'd tell eachother how dangerous it sounded...well we were right, it's worse than expected.
I mean, I know New York ain't that bad but, this side of New York is awful, Drug addicts, Drug dealers, Gang Fights, Gunshots, I don't think I'll make it out alive Pony!
Tell the gang and Ms.Curtis I miss them alot.

Your Firend,

Y/N L/N
Send Help......"

"Send Help? What happened?" Twobit asked worried "I don't know but it must've been awful, There's blood on the paper and tear drops." I looked at the letter. Everyone's face had worried expressions.
"That kids gonna break." Dallas sighed "Poor Kid." Darry put his hand through his hair.
I looked at My Mom, She bit her lip with a concerned expression. "Mom...What are we gonna do?" I asked "I don't know baby." Her voice was shaking, her Dimond eyes were glossy.

She looked so hopless, So lost I haven't seen my Mom like this since Dad had died. That's when I realized I had to do some about this too.

Y/N's Pov:

I walked into the living room to see bags of cocaine on the table, My Parents both sell drugs which was the reason why we have been moving in the first place. I hated that, It's wrong and illegal.

Suddenly I heard my parents start fighting "You Bitch!" My Father yelled at my mother, I heard a big slap, My eyes widened. If I don't get out of here...I'm next. I swung the door open and ran to the streets, I'm more safe here than with my parents, Especially when my fathers pissed, He nearly killed my mother once. Did I make him stop? Yeah...I did, even if my mother beats me up, but that was along time ago, when I was about ten years old, I thought if I helped her, she'd stop hurting me. But I learned the truth the hard way.

I found myself in a dark alleyway, Out of breath.
I sat on the floor against a brick wall. "Well, Well, Well, Girls we have fresh prey." I looked up to see a group of grown women. They were holding bottles of beers and looked wasted. I slowly got up, backing away from them.
"Where's your mommy?" The blonde one asked. I didn't respond, I was to busy wondering why acouple of thirty year old women were planning to beat the shit out of me....