Some Final Words

Hi everyone!

I can't believe I'm finally saying this, but we've come to the end of Beck and Mason's story!  (for now at least...). I know a lot of you might have been expecting more to this story, but I'd planned it to end like this ages ago and it felt right to stand with that decision.  

This book really started out as something very small and very different, and I could never have expected it would come this far.  I've honestly had so much fun plotting and planning and brining this world to life over the past two years, not to mention seeing the response it's gotten. For it to be finished and all down in one place feels so much better than I'd hoped!

To everyone who read More Than a Game: thank you thank you thank you!  Your support has been insane and so encouraging, especially when I hit tricky parts or got a bit of writer's block.  I hope you guys enjoyed it even half as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Special shout out to Shano for getting so invested from the start and forcing me to keep going! 

Finally, I have some things in the works that I'm really excited about.  A sequel has been in my head for a while, so even though I haven't started working on it, keep your eyes out for the rest of Beck and Mason's journey.  Also, I'm thinking of stepping out of my comfort zone a bit and venturing into the F1 world...  So if you want to read stuff similar to this, give me a follow to keep up to date, but don't expect much too soon haha. 

Thank you everyone, I'm so glad you were all here with me

Abby