四 (Yon)

"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions - I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her." (Fate/Stay Night)

************************************************************

Gakuran - this is the usual uniform of middle school boys in Japan. Its top, which is usually black, has a standing collar buttoning down from top-to-bottom paired with a straight-leg pants and sneakers. (check out its sample on the side :D )

Gomen - short for 'Gomenasai', which is an informal way of saying 'I'm sorry'

Sakura - (also known as cherry blossom) is Japan's unofficial national flower. The color of its petals are ranging from white to palest pink and blossoms in Tokyo at late March or early April.

Happy reading, everyone!

credits: imperfection201

************************************************

"What are you---? Why are you here?" I hissed at Ryusaki, almost stumbling as I made myself to his way.

I didn't know if he understood what I just said because I was sure it came out as a muffled sound, fearing that the people near us would hear me.

"Not happy to see me?" he said, batting his eyelashes and looking at me with his eyes twinkling with excitement.

What is he getting so thrilled for?

He shouldn't be here, standing on our room's door with his trademark smile, as if there was no problem going on.

This was something I normally wouldn't worry about. But we were in a different situation. What if someone found out that I was living with him? That I was having two guys as roommates? What if it was spread on the whole school? False rumors could branch out from that.

I was aware that all pairs of eyes were now watching us, probably waiting for an explanation on why a new student was looking for me.This should not be a big deal for them actually, but with his unusual hair and features, it was not a surprise that he stood out from the rest, making everybody curious about him.

It was so stupid of me, not to think of the possibility that they would both attend the same school as mine. I should have asked them sooner so we could have talked it through and made adjustments.

It would be much easier if we would pretend to be strangers on school than to suffer the consequences that the school may give us if they find out.

"You know the school shouldn't-"

He raised his right hand to let me see what he was holding. "You forgot this earlier, silly."

Oh.

"So this was the reason he came to look for me," I thought. He was just trying to give me my bento but here I was, already preparing to kick him out of our room at any minute. I felt a pang of guilt. "I'm so sorry. I should-"

"Have you eaten anything yet?"

"No. I-"

"Great! Then, let's eat together!" he said, grabbing my right hand and I swear, I heard a chorus of gasps from our room. I didn't have the time to look at them because he started to walk on the other direction, dragging me with him.

"Where are you taking me?" I immediately held on to the frame of the door and tried to tug my hand from him but his left hand was enfolding mine tightly. "You-"

"Just come with me," he said and pulled me hard, making me bump on his hard chest. I silently groaned when the tip of my nose grazed roughly on one of the buttons of his gakuran.