Caught

Soft pants left me as I closed my eyes and titled my head back. The coldness of the mirror made it that much more real. My balls drew up as I prepared to cum. However, before I could, a hand gripped my shaft. I whimpered and my eyes flashed open. Chase Matthews stood between my legs with a smirk. "Thought you had a stomach ache?" Smiling softly, I tried to back up. "I-uhm-did." "Interesting." Embarrassingly, I started to swell and throb again. "Is there anyone else in this bathroom that I should know about?" "No, why?" Chase threaded his fingers through mine and kissed me. All I could do is whimper as he mapped out my mouth. When he drew back, I tried to follow him. "W-why did you stop?" "Relax, baby. I promise to kiss you until you want me to stop in a little while. First, I wanna make you cum." He moved slowly but firmly and within seconds, I was a shivering; whimpering mess. "P-please Chase!" "Please what?" "Please let me cum! I want it! Please! Please! Please! Please!" He kissed me again then drew back and mumbled against my lips. "Cum for me." Three words and I was sent into a blissful orgasm. My eyes shut tightly and I grasped his jersey to ground myself. Kisses were peppered on my face while I came down from my high. "You look absolutely delicious when you cum, darling." I hummed and then tugged on his collar. He leaned down and passionately kissed me. "Hold your shirt up." Since I was still sorta boneless, he held my waist and licked up the remains of my orgasm. "I gotta go to practice but I will be taking you home. Okay?" I nodded quickly and he chuckled. "Good boy. " A shiver ran down my spine. Chase kissed my forehead, helped me down, and walked with me to the basketball court.