Wifey

I bounced my princess on my lap as I feed her and laid her down for a nap. Silently, I closed the door and went downstairs. My hubby was sitting on the couch, glaring at the tv. "What's wrong?" His jaw clenched. "I just don't like the way our babysitter flirts with you." "He doesn't." He glanced at me and then turned off the tv. "Yes, he does. He holds you too long, he doesn't dress appropriately, and he always tries to show off when your around. It makes me...ugh!" I just laughed and kissed his cheek. "You should know that I'm all yours. No teenage boys is going to change that." "Prove it." "What?" "Please, baby. I need to know your all mine. " Rolling my eyes, I agreed. He pulled me into his lap and tugged my panties down. "I got you a new toy, baby." There was a flash of silver in his hand before I felt cold metal on my clit. Gasping, I jerked against him. Pants left me as he turned up the volume and I rocked against his hand. We just kept moving faster and faster until I came crashing down hard. I was pulled into a kiss to muffle my screams as my body twitched.  After a few seconds, I collapsed against him.to catch my breathe and he turned the toy off. "Good girl! How about I carry you to the bathroom for a nice bubble bath while I make us dinner?" I just made a noise of agreement.